We spent only one night here on our "Golden Triangle Tour" (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur), on which we had a car and driver, so location wasn't really an issue for us. Seemed like we were fairly close to the Taj Mahal. The room was very nice, good bathroom facilities and fine beds. WiFi worked well. The best part of our short stay was in the evening when a band of puppeteers set up in the garden outside the lobby and put on a very entertaining show - we were the only audience and they were funny and friendly. All of the staff at the hotel were courteous and attentive. We ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel and it was fine - nothing to write home about, but plenty of good food. No real issues with this place during our short stay. I checked "average," but only because there wasn't a "good" category. It wasn't quite up to "very good." But I'd stay here again if I ever returned to Agra (which, other than the Taj Majal and Fort has little to offer as far as I could tell).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansingh Palace, Agra is a five star property ideally located to suit the needs of travellers whether on leisure or business.100 centrally air-conditioned rooms with telephone, swimming pool, spa, health club, CTV, laundry and dry cleaning services, secretarial, fax & e-mail services, beauty parlor, safe deposit, tea / coffee maker, hair dryer, doctor on call, travel desk, 24 hour money exchange, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansingh Palace, Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansingh Palace, Agra Hotel Agra
- Mansingh Palace Hotel Agra
- Agra Mansingh Palace Hotel