We had a good experience at the Mansingh Palace.We were hoping for a view of the Taj Mahal, but instead we got a decent sight of Agra, not including the famous wonder of the world. Not to be disappointed, for it was only a very short drive to the entrance of the Taj. The food served at the Mansingh was very good. The breakfast buffet included countless assortments of Indian and Western cuisine. I would recommend to stay here if you are looking to visit Agra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansingh Palace, Agra is a five star property ideally located to suit the needs of travellers whether on leisure or business.100 centrally air-conditioned rooms with telephone, swimming pool, spa, health club, CTV, laundry and dry cleaning services, secretarial, fax & e-mail services, beauty parlor, safe deposit, tea / coffee maker, hair dryer, doctor on call, travel desk, 24 hour money exchange, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mansingh Palace, Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansingh Palace, Agra Hotel Agra
- Mansingh Palace Hotel Agra
- Agra Mansingh Palace Hotel