Stayed at this place for around #days with a group of around 100. Hotel has great location but lacks in lot of things.
1. No one was present either at entrance of the hotel or at reception when I arrived at around 6.30 am. I had to carry my baggage myself. ( though at this time a group was checking out)
2. The room was pretty good and well designed but bath had drainage problem
3. Toiletries were bare minimum but they were of GOOD quality. Hotel can definitely improve in its house keeping.
4. Break fast spread was great and I enjoyed it to the max but lunch and dinner served on day one were great disappointment but quality and variety was much better on day 2.
6. STAFF WAS QUITE ACCOMMODATING AS THEY ALLOWED ME AN EXTENDED CHECK OUT TIME ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
Over all I will say YES you can always have a try at this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious interiors, personalised service and Howard Plaza Agra's unique location are complemented by Agra's glittering monument to love, the Taj Mahal, this tranquil retreat is an best spot for a business or leisure stay, offering a magnificent view of The Taj Mahal from Beautiful roof top Terrace Restaurant (Terrace Grill), Rejuvenating Experience of relaxation (Elixir SPA), a mellow dramatic view of the bustling city through front tea patio (East India Company, Tea Lounge) and a fine spread of Indian Delicacies (Rendezvous). All the exclusive 86 well appointed rooms in this hotel near Taj Mahal are incorporated with safety lockers, In-room mini bar, and LCD Televisions. In order to maintain the highest standards of hospitality and luxury, Howard Plaza Agra also offers currency exchange, tour desk, wake-up service and many more facilities that make more than just a comfortable stay. Incorporating business facilities like wireless internet access, comfortable furnishing and well trained staff for assistance, our hotel in Agra is well-suited for corporate as well as leisure traveler. After a tiring day, guests can also relax at the swimming pool and spa, with sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. Guests can savour some sumptuous and beautifully presented cuisine at restaurants of Howard Plaza or have their favorite drinks at Terrace Grill Bar and Lounge, or just relax and have some yummy treat at Rendezvous, all day dining. Howard Plaza promotes it self as an affordable, friendly and best price option in the city with unique close location to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and with a variety of restaurants and cafes in walking proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Plaza The Fern Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Sarovar Portico Hotel Agra
- Park Plaza Hotel Agra
- Park Plaza Agra
- Agra Park Plaza
- Howard Park Plaza Agra