“Lies lies and more lies don't trust mgmnt!”
Review of Hotel Love Kush

Hotel Love Kush
Ranked #79 of 205 Agra B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Don't stay here the manager is an absolute liar and scamming ppl into staying in deluxe rooms which cost 1600 more rupees and have hardly anything more than the standard!!!. This IS NOT even a one star hotel let alone a 3 star hotel! The tea tastes like sewer water and they demand payment in cash before you even eat a small bowl of icecream! The manager actually lied to me claiming there were no standard rooms, even tho I saw they were available on make my trip. He showed me the deluxe room and said it was the only thing available. I advised the manager that I was going to go sit in the car, use my laptop and book a standard room via make my trip and he told me I wouldn't get a confirmation number. Well after using the aircard and laptop I indeed did book a standard room AND got a confirmation number. I brought my laptop back in, showed the confirmation number and the manager looked shocked...then claimed still there was no standard rooms. Well he showed me the deluxe room before which was room 401 he then brought me to room 405 which indeed was a standard room. The tv channels were blocked except for 10. It took 3 calls to the manager and a trip down the stairs to speak to the manager to get him them to come up, put a password in the box that freed up all the channels. The wifi did work good (otherwise I'd give 0 stars if I could). The tea I ordered tasted like they used sewer water. Icecream was ordered at the hotel for a friend and I had to pay for it before they handed it to me. What happened to paying the food bill at checkout? I wouldn't recommend the food..there's a pizza hut and such just a bit down the road. I actually wouldn't recommend the hotel UNLESS you book it on makemytrip...book a standard only and demand they unlock the tv channels. The only good thing was the fast wifi so I uploaded a bunch of pixs etc of my trip. Why did I go back after being lied to to stay? Well I've been travelling in India for over a year now and I am tired of being lied to and overcharged...and I wanted to prove a point to the manager. Thankfully the owner was there when I called the manager a liar.... I am sure the manager feels pressured into booking deluxe rooms.... but if a person asks for a standard room, knows one is available and demands one they should get one! I hope they enjoyed the fact that I payed makemytrip directly for the hotel (which I am sure takes a commission from the owner) instead of me paying them directly. If this is a 3 star hotel then I am the president of the USA!

Room Tip: Don't come here unless you like liars and con men. Don't expect a one star hotel let alone a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hotel Love Kush

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel for one day and we both liked the hotel very much.
What attracted us most was the interior of the hotel. The rooms are so spacious and well maintained. The staffs were also very cooperative. The food was also very delicious and reasonable.We had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Gud service. Side seen is awsme.view of tajmahal shows d purity of Luv .rooms are clean and shiny..staff is very cooperative.pleasant in nature.wifi in all areas.near hotel all American brand is available.i highly recommended dis hotel.food is so delicious.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed here for a day in April 2014 and I like the place. staffs are very friendly and helpful. I reached here early morning by 7 and asked for check in, initially they were asking Rs. 500 extra but than they allowed me.

Food is a bit costly and not as much expected.
Overall its a nice place to stay for this price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Don't go by the locality, this hotel in value for money. Spacious rooms, clean and well maintained. Luxury at a decent price. Courteous staff. Affordable cost and value for money. Safe basement car parking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good Hotel,The location of the hotel is good. Rooms and bathrooms are well maintained clean.staff was very supportive.The hotel is well located on Fatehabad Road, about 2 kms from the Taj.although the appearance of the hotel was not very wonderful , we were misguided but the interiors was very beautifull and even the staff was very helpful and kind

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ManishVaghela
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel is well located on Fatehabad Road, about 2 kms from the Taj. This seems a fairly new property and the rooms & bathroom were pretty plush and modern. Visiting during off season, we got pretty good rates considering the ambiance. Food was decent, though I would recommend going out out to Pinch of Salt for meals which is a 5 min walk. Wifi was a big let down though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family