“Hospitality at its best! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taj Prince Hotel

Taj Prince Hotel
Ranked #28 of 192 Agra B&B and Inns
Rajahmundry, India
“Hospitality at its best! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

A budget hotel with value for money. I previously booked the hotel for Rs.4700(3 night stay) , then later the admin contacted me to update the tariff to Rs.2900(3 night stay). I was really impressed with the hotel room provisions. This is my second night in my stay here. So far so good. The rooms are well maintained. The location is easily accessible to all nearby tourist locales. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends.
The best thing I liked is the communication. I'm bad with Hindi but the guys here are awesome. Helped and guided me a about the places I wanted to travel around. Points to the little kid(Prince).
The only problem was the WiFi. Heard that It's temporarily down due to technical issues.
Anyway... It was a pleasant stay.. So far ;-)

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Arun V
tajprincehotelagra, General Manager at Taj Prince Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2017
Dear sir/mam,
Thanks for choosing hotel Taj Prince for your stay and taken time to give positive feedback. Your feedback help other guest to choose good hotel and also help Hotel Taj Prince. We always do our best to make our guest comfortable our housekeeping team work hard day and night to make sure that there will be no lapse in service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Laakdal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights and loved it. The room was clean and spacious with a lot of cupboard space. We had a television with lots of channels. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was basic but good, towels included and space to hang things. The shower was amazing, best shower in India so far. Hot water and a a great showerhead.

Because it's a little bit further out, it was also very quiet in the morning.

Very friendly staff, ready to help with anything. Because it was quite cold the owner even brought us (not even on our demand) a little heater which was really nice and warmed up the room immediately.

We liked it so much we decided to take a day off doing the tours and sightseeing and just relax in our room for a day.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank laura0engelen
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stay with my family 2 (24-26 Dec) days in Taj Prince Hotel, feel very comfort, & Much safe place to stay.

Can’t not feel like staying in Hotel, just feel that I was there in my own place.

Owner also talk with like very known person, none of mints I felt that I was I was in Hotel.

Very good Clean Hotel for affordable price. I strongly refer to all family stay there safely.

I Also read the review and went there, what I seen in review all are fact only I feel there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank KhajaAbdul
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Really friend u won't get a such a nice hotel within the Budget of Rs 990 , This is really comparable to a 4 star property . Recently my Parents visited Agra & for them I was trying my best to provide them with the best hotel with utmost hospitality ... for me money was not constraint but as I was away in Chennai so I wanted to make sure that my parents should get family like atmosphere with attention to their detailed needs ... so I went ahead discussed with my friends & finally Booked Hotel Taj Prince which is just 15 Mins walking distance from Taj Mahal , Utmost attention was given to the rooms , they were not only clean but also things were systematically arranged
I would really thank Mr. Daboria the Owner of the hotel to consider my parents as his own & given the best hospitality what my parents can think of in a strange city... Want to share small instance The auto Driver was asking 250 Rs from my parents for small distance at the same time Mr. Daboria the owner of hotel intervened stating that these are my relatives why r u charging so much of money from them , Give back the amount extra charged & after 5 mins of discussion with auto driver he managed to take back 100 Rs which he returned to my parents ...Friends here I am not stating that we saved 100 Rs but I want to tell u that what a honest person is Mr. Daboria that guest staying in his hotel he is making sure that they are not been cheated by locals

Thanks to u Mr. Daboria for the kind & whole Heartedly Hospitality given by you to my parents ...Definitely I will recommend this hotel to all my friend & Well wisher

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JaipalMann
pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel on 30 dec . After changing my already booked hotel due to arrogant staff I found this hotel quite pleasant. The rooms are quite good for 990/night . Clean spacious with all facilities available. Best this about this hotel is staff . Very polite people will do anything for you. They don't consider tourist as open money bank n charge any rate which most of the people here will do. They do justice when they charge u for something.
I had very pleasant experience will definitely stay there again if I happen to travel to Agra. Best hotel for budget traveller, good value for money.

• Stayed December 2013
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed there with my family on 30th December and found a good option in the rate (INR 990/) near Tajmahal. Being a new property, rooms are decent and clean. Owner is good person and provide all support for a comfortable stay.

Though Taj Mahal is at walking distance ( around 2 KM) but one can take a Auto too by just paying Rs 20 for one side travel.

Personally I recommend it for short stay even with family

Room Tip: If going for family ask for bigger room with extra bed though there are only 2 rooms available in th...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank vsanju
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here for just 1 night. The owner looks after services and it was a nice experience. The facility is new and the restaurant is under construction. They arranged for every mean that was requested properly. Overall good experience.. It is near Taj Mahal's East gate.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family