““Clean rooms with nice decor””
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Taj Galaxy

Hotel Taj Galaxy
Ranked #40 of 145 Hotels in Agra
Melbourne, Australia
““Clean rooms with nice decor””
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here for one night and we loved everything about this hotel, all staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect, very clean with nice décor.

The hotel has a nice restaurant with delicious food. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of food options. The customer service and staff were great. They were very attentive, professional. Most important we fully satisfy with this hotel

Room Tip: Take Window Room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SmithMelbourne2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel service is very good, very close to taj mahal and the price is also very reasonable. The food quality was also really good and the vegetarian food variety was also excellent. I would surely recommend this place to all.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kajal K
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Nothing other than 'Excellent' describes this Hotel. I happened to visit here all of a sudden due to the fact that nearby Hotel Mughal had no availability. I was a bit hesitant before but somehow checked in due to location advantages. When I got into my room, it was a WOW experience. Excellent room with nice settings, neat and clean bathroom with very good all new fittings, LCD wifi, mini bar and on top of that excellent services. I was very happy about my decision to check in to this hotel.would always recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Ismail
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Personally I like this hotel it's brand new hotel , close to everything shopping mall , mcd and kfc and short drive to Taj Mahal almost 10 minutes . got deluxe and executive room, we chose executive room to stayed for a night at this hotel with friends and enjoyed it. Since its a newly built hotel, everything was spotless. The Staff was very accommodating and food was very delicious, specially Breakfast
Must try it
Really a memorable experience.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Kamran

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kamran_Singapore
Ludhiana, India
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in this modern and fashioned hotel! Everything is super clean and I loved the bed as it was so comfortable! The bathroom was also clean and had all items, that I wanted: hairdryer, toiletries, nice and clean towels. As I had a small suite I also could work in my room for a while in a separate area, which was very convenient for me. All devices worked properly, which is not common in India. Different calm lights and decorating items created a nice atmospheres in the room. Breakfast had good choices and location is good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and its good value for money! Thank you!
Sunny

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Sunnybatth
Amritsar, India
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It's new hotel with very good washroom I really loved it and the rooms are ok and very posh and the bad is very good I had nice sleep it was an remembrance for me and the staff of the hotel is very polite , the lobby is good and very neat and clean
Wifi perfect and in the lobby and restaurant but I missed in room still no complain
I prefer this hotel