““nice service in hotel””
Review of Hotel Taj Galaxy

Hotel Taj Galaxy
Ranked #37 of 147 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed one night at the Taj Galaxy. The room was clean and the hotel was overall OK. The towels smelled like fresh ever also the breakfast was very good. We also like that staff and room services etc, wifi good working in lobby and restaurant not in room , got some WiFi network problem in room as per talk with manager, the hotel also very near to taj mahal, and we also booked local taxi from hotel , price ok
we sure come again this hotel at our next visit to agra,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sharo-sydney

Reviewed 10 July 2014

A great stay at the Taj Galaxy, friendly staff with a clean environment...Have full satisfaction with this hotel. Stayed there for 3 nights with family. Will recommend to friends. Will book here again when visiting Agra next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ramesh7401
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I loved my stay at Taj Galaxy... staff were very supportive and elegant.. Very clean ambience and smooth service by all staff. I enjoyed my birthday celebrating there and i am very satisfied by all the services and would love to stay again if possible....

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Abdullahsouthafrica
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I like this hotel it's nice and clean hotel staff very friendly and specialy I like the food. I will come again this hotel
I am fully satisfy with this hotel and it's services and what I paid I will definitely recommend Hotel Taj Galaxy to all my friends
All the best

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank sherchitrali
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is nice hotel I stay here one night
Its near by taj mahal also & food quality very good
The hotel staff very helpful front desk very good .small Room but still OK compare to price what I paid
I fully satisfied with hotel n services
I recomand hotel taj galaxy to all friends

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Sunnybatth
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here for one night and we loved everything about this hotel, all staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect, very clean with nice décor.

The hotel has a nice restaurant with delicious food. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of food options. The customer service and staff were great. They were very attentive, professional. Most important we fully satisfy with this hotel

Room Tip: Take Window Room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SmithMelbourne2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel service is very good, very close to taj mahal and the price is also very reasonable. The food quality was also really good and the vegetarian food variety was also excellent. I would surely recommend this place to all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kajal K
Travellers also viewed these Agra hotels
Hotel Madhushrie
Hotel Panna Paradise
#45 of 147 in Agra
0 mi away
Parador, A Boutique Hotel

Been to Hotel Taj Galaxy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Taj Galaxy

Address: 18 - B Taj Nagari Phase I Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001, India
Region: India > Uttar Pradesh > Agra District > Agra
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #37 of 147 Hotels in Agra
Price Range: £16 - £39 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Taj Galaxy 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Taj Galaxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.