“Same Day Agra Tour !!!!! Excellent Srvices”

ITS Holidays Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$78.00*
and up
Jaipur Full Day Tour From Delhi - All Inclusive
Ranked #52 of 274 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: We at ITS HOLIDAYS provide a complete tour and travel guide of India . We are an India-based organization, specializing in Inbound Tours & Travel services. We are a young, energetic and enthusiastic team of professionals, headed by a group of experienced individuals with a combined field experience of over two decades.
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I found This Company on Internet and book Same Day Agra Tour. driver was excellent and on time reporting and safe driving. Tour Guide was excellent and very friendly most important thing is that our Guide was not forced to visit any shop or showrooms.

and everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

in 5 reviews
"history"
"taj"

Reviewed 19 July 2015

we had great tour to India with its holiday a and i am really Happy with service. They are very professional in there job and the driver was friendly and speak good English.

2  Thank 605estefanie
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Thanks For arranging my Agra trip. Driver was Excellent and very friendly and about tour guide MR. Kumar is very knowledgeable.

“It was a really amazing experience”
I just wanted to thank you again for organizing a wonderful trip though the Same Day for for me and my family.

I will be sure to recommend your company to friends who travel to India in the future!
Thanks again Mr. Jha you are a perfect travel agent.

Thanks
Ammy
Los Angeles

2  Thank Ammy D
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Dear Laxmi
I will like to thank you for all your expert team.
wanted to thank you for the work ITS HOLIDAYS did in arranging our tour of India . My father and I enjoyed the trip and found the Tour Director and Driver very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful . Over all I think it is fair to say that its holidays lived up to your claims !

Thanks again.