“Stay and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hotel Atulyaa Taj
Ranked #20 of 145 Hotels in Agra
“Stay and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for singel day and got the best service. Food was also very good with the Taj View roof top restaurant with clean tidy pool as well. Very Satisfied with the location of the hotel. Best part was the large room and the bathroom were very clean. Staff was very cooperative, loved the stay in your hotel. The most coopertaing person was the manager (Padam chaudhary) planning to come again and spent days there......

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Aman S
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our hotel and its locational advantage.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful recommendation from you.

We are also pleased to note your compliments on our product, service and on your dining experience.
We look forward to the delight of welcoming you back to Hotel Atulyaa Taj

With best regards

Padam Chaudhary

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed for two days and got the best service. Food was also very good with the Taj View roof top restaurant. Very Satisfied with the location of the hotel. Best part was the large room and the bathroom were very clean. Staff was very cooperative, loved the stay in your hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read the excellent review your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that the location of the hotel, as well as the views and service were to your liking.

Our trained and guest focused team know that holidays are truly special and endeavor to anticipate your needs and create personalized experiences for our guests. I am glad that they were able to make your family feel special during this stay.

It will be my privilege to share your generous praise with the concerned team members. I am sure that your kind words will inspire them to achieve higher levels of excellence.

We hope that we will soon get an opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Atulyaa Taj.

Regards,

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

First time i visited Hotel Atulyaa Taj and it was fantastic!
Great hotel, super view, large room, lovely terrace, a bathroom and toilet is very nice ! Unique Place !
Furthermore , The food and service are perfect .
Thanks to all hotel staff
I loved my stay in your hotel!
Thanks a lot!
Regards
vijay Miglani

Stayed July 2014

Room Tip: Hotel's rooms are very fantastic. and services are excellent so you stay here and enjoy your tri...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking time to review us on tripadvisor

I am pleased to learn that the rooms, public areas, food and service at the hotel were to your liking. Roof top and the most public areas do indeed offer stunning views of the Taj Mahal, while the hotel may also provide easy access to the monument, located just 600 meters away. Our restaurants and scenic pool areas are other highlights of the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel for a longer stay in the near future.

Best Regards
Leicester, England
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We chose this place because it was so close to the Taj Mahal but really we should have opted for something better that was a short taxi ride away... The review is poor because we complained about the air conditioning not working in our room (that's fair enough because this is India after all and not everything goes to plan) but we were told to wait 10 mins and it would be working on 4 separate occasions, my wife asked for a different room but she was told the hotel was full. When I complained after the 4th time we were moved to the room next door which was free!!!! Not impressed with being lied to....
The hotel itself was not quite the same standard as other hotels we have booked on our tour for the same sort of price either.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank njp120367
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I am most concerned to read your feedback regarding the disappointment you encountered on this particular stay at our hotel. Please allow to apologise for the inconvenience caused. It is our constant endeavour to ensure that our guests are comfortable in every regard and in this instance I deeply regret that we have disappointed you. Your comments have been discussed with our team at length and we will ensure that we work upon preventing similar occurrences in the future.

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We believe that it is only by working upon the same that we can achieve the highest levels of service our guests rightly expect from us.

We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at Hotel Atulyaa Taj on the 26th July 14' in the Deluxe Room Category. The stay experience was awesome. Right from by reservation experience to the Check out was handled very efficiently by Padam Chaudhry. Padam is very hospitable and assisted on every single need in the hotel. The rooms are not too small as we taught but had all basic amenities a traveler would expect. The food is really good, but the cutlery & crockery cleanliness need to be improve. Do not miss out to experience their roof top pool and a elegant view of Taj Mahal from their roof top restaurant. The staff is really friendly and helpful. On the whole a great weekend experience.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the lobby level.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NikRulz
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Atulyaa Taj and for taking time out of your busy schedule to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The panoramic view of the monument from roof top restaurant does indeed set the mood for a memorable stay in the City of the Taj. Convenient access to the historical landmark at any time of day, make sure that the Taj Mahal is just a thought away.

Your detailed feedback regarding the different aspects of the hotel is much appreciated. We believe that your feedback is essential for us to constantly evaluate our product and services, in order to maintain the highest standards of service our guests rightly expect from us.

I do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Regards,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was check in at 11 am date 23.07.14 in Room 103 then i was connect my internet, internet Network was not available there then i was change my room 2nd floor room no. 301 there are problem in AC, then i make a call reception please check the he rply me after some time your room will cold then i wait after some time i make call he again reply wait some time again same problem night 12 mid night maintenance staff told me yes some problem is in this room, you on your fan and go to sleep, then i make call to Reception then he told me yes there are some problem but i have not any room vacant so you stay in this room otherwise i have 1 room in ground floor but Your mobile & Internet will close if you want to change then i will change, i accept ok my mobile & Internet will close but i will sleep properly then i change my room and shift room 106, here is also ac was not work properly then i call reception and come his maintenance staff and told me cooling is good. if you want stay here other go to out side.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MohdRashid123
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am concerned to read your feedback regarding maintenance and upkeep in some areas of the hotel. Please allow me to assure you that this is an aberration and not the standard we hold ourselves to. Your comments have been shared with the concerned teams and will be addressed immediately. Your feedback regarding the Air Conditioning has also been discussed, and we are working towards improving on the same. We truly appreciate your detailed feedback as we believe that it is only by working on feedback received from our guests that we can keep improving on our products and services.

I regret that in this instance we were not able to achieve the desired experience. We will certainly strive harder towards attaining the highest levels of guest service which our guests rightly expect from us.

I hope that we will get another opportunity to serve you in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff is gud.. but we reached der at night and the GM has talk so rudely to us,, he didnt help us to reach his hotel. Moreover, I made two special requests at the time of booking though so such things were happened. I think overall the hotel is not worthful at all. The AC didnt perform well. i call the maintenance boy 4 times at night... I didnt slept for whole night... Thats pathetic... i must say...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

6 Thank Himanshu W
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this review, 12 November 2014
Dear Guest,

It was with regret that I read your report on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Hotel Atulyaa Taj

I have taken note of all the concerns you have raised I am so sorry your visit fell short of your expectations. Please be assured that teams have been briefed and your feedback has been taken most seriously. We at hotel Atulyaa taj rely on genuine guest feedback to improve and deliver the service expected out of us.

I do hope that in time you will allow us the opportunity to make amends and restore your faith in The Oberoi Amarvilas.