Lowest prices for your stay
£53
£32
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Easy and fast booking
1,209 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant swimming pool walking distance east gate excellent location rooms are clean nice room top floor very nice hotel nice stay hot water india sunrise services
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great great excellent location, better than almost every hotel as on same street as great entrance into Taj. Nice staff and cool rooms. Rooftop resturant isnt world class but great view.
Nice stay, will stay again if go to taj

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. We have taken your comments very seriously and rest assured we will do every possible effort to improve on the issues you mentioned.

Thanks for the positive comments and apology for the negative experience.

Warmest regards and best wishes

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Perfect Hotel near by Taj mahal it's just 600 mtr away. Hotel is very neat and clean rooms are spacious specially for 3rd Floor, Beds are more comfy.There is a Pool on roof top Nice view of Taj Mahal Top floor of Roof.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The food preparation was Osm and very tasty.

Overall Nice Stay over there.

Room tip: Take Rooms on 03rd Floor which was more spacious
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you could sense the warm and friendly atmosphere; rest assured I will be passing on your brilliant feedback to the rest of my team in tomorrows morning meeting.

I am so pleased that you found our location to be perfect for your recent trip to Agra. We are indeed a stone's throw away from the Taj Mahal.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Atulyaa Taj in the very near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived and were told we hadn't paid for our room, though we had, and were very insistent until we proved with our paperwork. The rooms had a view of the water containers and the food was rubbish.

Overall not great!

The location was the only plus point, right between the east gate and the ticket office.

Date of stay: September 2016
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please feel free to call or email me at the office number below and email below.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,
Padam Chaudhary, Hotel Manager
Hotelatulyaataj@gmail.com
0091- 8954890347

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Walking distance to taj from the Top room u can view the Taj, ground floor room are small, , Room are clean. good continental breakfast.... staff are helpful
Value for money. 3 Star property....
stayed Hotel Atulyaa Taj for a night on 2nd Feb 16,

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cherry951

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay at the hotel Atulyaa Taj Agra. I am glad to read that you appreciated our property and have recommended this on TripAdvisor. I will certainly share your feedback with the team here and I hope you will choose us again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stayed with my wife & son during the last December in of the super deluxe rooms. It is approximately 0.5 KMs from TAJ enclave's eastern gate and a great view of TAJ MAHAL from it's rooftop restaurant. Needs a little more improvement in the room service. Otherwise amenities inside the room are more or less fine. Linens, Upholstery & toilet are clean & well maintained. Overall a nice stay.

Room tip: Avoid staying in the rooms at the basement.
Date of stay: December 2015