Lowest prices for your stay
£53
£32
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Easy and fast booking
1,209 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant swimming pool walking distance east gate excellent location rooms are clean nice room top floor very nice hotel nice stay hot water india sunrise services
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Nice hotel with clean rooms, good food and fantastic location. We got room in ground floor and internet connection was also very good. Also they arranged less spicy food for my 3 years old son. Thanks Hotel Atulyaa Taj !!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post this feedback of Atulyaa Taj on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you liked the property and enjoyed a hospitable experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Perfect location on the road to the east ticket station. The Taj is visible from the rooftop restaurant and pool area. Staff all very good and only there for 1 day but enjoyed it. There are plenty of restaurants along the road and a few shops to get essentials. Location is the best.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for one night whilst visiting Agra. It is a pleasant hotel and the staff are friendly and helpful. The room was a good size, well presented and clean. Breakfast was wonderful and there waa lots to choose from - all Indian cuisine. The bottled water was a little overpriced compared to shops (60 compared to 20) so I wouldn't recommend buying it from there- there's plenty of reputable places to get safe bottled water.

The view of the Taj at the top is great and the roof top garden is very pleasant and offers nice views.

Excellent hotel for very good value for money.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay at the hotel Atulyaa Taj Agra. I am glad to read that you appreciated our property and have recommended this on TripAdvisor. I will certainly share your feedback with the team here and I hope you will choose us again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards
Padam Chaudhary
(General Manager)
Mob- 0091- 8954890347

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great amenities clean rooms very nice location good swimming pool on the roof top. So much fun with my kids . staff was very friendly they are giving full respect for woman. Good food nice temperature in the room. Thank you atulyaa Taj team thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ArjunS1233

Reviewed 8 October 2017

A small, but good Agra hotel; Location is good for Taj visitors; Surrounding roads are sufficiently wide and clean; Room and toilet fittings are modern and in good condition; Food services in the restaurants both in the ground floor and rooftop are good; Personnel are smart; Ideal for mid- expense stays.

• Trip type: Travelled with family