Lowest prices for your stay
£53
£32
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Easy and fast booking
1,209 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant swimming pool walking distance east gate excellent location rooms are clean nice room top floor very nice hotel nice stay hot water india sunrise services
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel location is nice, room which was given to us was having no view..please take room on higher floors..breakfast was ok ok but in lunch we ordered food was tasty.I would like thank Arun and team in front office for guideing well

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay at the hotel Atulyaa Taj Agra. I am glad to read that you appreciated our property and have recommended this on TripAdvisor. I will certainly share your feedback with the team here and I hope you will choose us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The Hotel is excellent as also its location. The staff is very cooperative. Everything was very good. there was no problem i faced while checking in or checking out. I reached the hotel very easily. I would recommend it for future trips also.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank shivay2008

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate the five-circle review, It brings us true pride to learn that you've found our hospitality to be the best option in the Taj Mahal area. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future!

Best wishes

General Manager- 0091-8954890347

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place to be if you are at Agra. Taj is very nearby walkable distance. I was booked previously in a shorty place called Taj inn so I switched to this place. The hot water comes late in the shower and the room on the ground floor has mobile connectivity issue, that’s the only reason I am giving 4. The foods best here, reasonable and tasty. Eat here and you can avoid the trouble of going out. The FNB manager sabir Khan is super friendly and nice.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Atulya Taj is a very nice hotel. Most importantly it's rooms are well maintained and well furnished. Wifi is free and manager immediately giving me wifi password as soon as I arrived. Service is excellent and food is also good. May be they have to improve some more things in Punjabi food. Rooftop has a swimming pool also.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Stayed only for one night. Comfortable and clean. Very close (walking distance) to Taj Mahal. Friendly staff and good wifi. The room and the corridor were slightly humid, but everything else was good.

Date of stay: October 2017