“Good food and staff”

Bob Marley Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 357 Restaurants in Agra
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: American, European, Indian
Description: Welcome to BOB MARLEY RESTAURANT AGRA .Established in the year 1995 . Our Grandfather married in kingstone Jamica in 1940 and He attend first show of BOB MARLEY in Jamica where He met with BOB MARLEY and decide, he will open a restaurant in Agra,India with Bob Marley Rest. name after very long time .we heard that BOB MARLEY no more 11 May 1981. he died very young age after that this information my grandfather pass with his elder son ( Vikki ) and he decide to open a restaurant because my grandfather died in 2014 , so my father (vikki )and my family decide to open a small restaurant and run with the name of BOB MARLEY RESTAURANT . We play everyday Bob marley music at the restaurant , restaurant full of theme with Bob Marley graffiti. It's very small and basic restaurant you can eat here HOME COOKED FRESH FOOD ,Organic and Natural spices we use for cooking at the restaurant .Bob Marley Restaurant run by Vikki and his family . We love to play Bob Marley music at the rest. Bob Marley rest. famous for Special Lassi . Bob Marley Rest. cuisine is a style of cooking developed in South Asia by the imperial kitchens. Agra City Cusines very available at the rest. the Indian city of Hyderabad. The cuisine is strongly influenced by the Central Asian cuisine, the region where the Chagatai-Turkic Mughal rulers originally hailed from, and it has in turn strongly influenced the regional cuisines of Kashmir and the Punjab region. Mughlai cuisine is the foundation of including . Visit today !!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had Puri-Bhaji and Chai. It was one of the best I've had. My friends (foreigners) ordered Aloo Parathas and they really liked it. However, being an Indian, it was very normal for me. The ambiance was fantastic and is very close to the hostels in the vicinity.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

After staying at 'Friends homestay' They told us that they also have this cafe.
The food was super tasty & fresh and you get loads for such a cheap price.
The banana lassi was the nicest one I've tried in the whole time we've been India so we went back to have another one the next day!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Popped by on a whim, had the Indian and Indian Punjabi breakfast - so much quality tasty food for such a good price. Includes coffee / Chai and you really can’t go wrong. Nice vibes. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food and diverse menu. Especially desserts are good.
Friendly service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during our trip to Agra. Both times the food was lovely! They cook everything fresh and to your preferences e.g spice levels. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They also have an amazing rooftop lounge that has fantastic views of Agra! Definitely worth a visit.