“Excellent Ambiance”

Ranked #79 of 200 Agra B&B and Inns
Vijayawada, India
“Excellent Ambiance”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I Was in this Property for one night,i.e, from 28-05-2014 to 29-05-2014.I booked this hotel through Clear trip.com.How can i thank this Owner Mr.UDAY SINGH?No words to explain.
We Reached Agra late night at 23:30.and Mr Singh Guided us to their hotel very nicely.Actually this Property is located 3km from The TAJ.One can-not reach with out proper guidance.Once we reach there and see the rooms we will feel very great.Good hospitality by Mr.Singh.The Rooms are very Spacious. the dining area is very Pleasant. Mr.Uday took care of all the requirements we need.Overall very very good experience. Dont forget to ask for Kachories with the home made Sauce the in Breakfast.
It is good if we have a vehicle in our hand.If not also no problem the staff will take care.Actually we forgot our belongings in the hotel and left,But the same were couriered to my address with in no time and i received them as soon as we reached home.Thanks to Mr.UDAY SINGH ji......
I refer this hotel to one and all who vist Agra.No doubt you will miss so much if don't choose this hotel...The Room rent is also very economical,with excellent AC and Breakfast..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Nagalla

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hi m frequent visitor of agra.this time i stayed in this hotel recommended by my friend.roons are spacious and cleaned.internet wifi is very fast.cab is on demand.facility what we got exceeded our excepectation.soon we r planning to come again with my family.thank u Mr.U.B Singh for taking care of us

• Stayed April 2014
delhi
Reviewed 20 April 2014

nice hotel.spacious and hygienic rooms.tasty food .Ammenities are really nice which include icing cake.they will arrange your cab.staff is really nice and very helpfull.its very near to Tajmahal.they really exceeded my expectation.

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed 29 March 2014

rooms are very well maintained .breakfast was well organised.
over all we enjoyed a lot,all the the staff were very helpful.i have been several hotels but this property really impressed me.wow thnx for everything

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at this property on Holi day and it was a memorable one , My family had a very good time , rooms were spacious & comfortable , food was very good ( snacks were yummy) and value for money . We had a early morning train and Mr.Singh ensured we had Tea by 5.30 am and he went personally to get an Auto to the station ,indeed a very good gesture . I will sure recommend this place and hope to stay with them shortly again .

My heartfelt thanks to Mr & Mrs Singh for making our stay very special .

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank rm_arjuna
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Good hospitality. Spacious room.Its located very near to taj mahal.One can also choose to have dinner. i liked the dining area. Mr.Uday took care of all the things for me.Overall good experience. Dont forget to ask for kachories!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 20 February 2014

i m a doctor based on chennai.i had to go agra for some work.one of my friend suggedted this hotel.I was surprise when i entered in the hotel they offered me welcom drink.And in room i saw personalise cake in my room. Staying in this hotel is great exeperience

• Stayed February 2014