“Jahanpanah, Tusi great ho taufu kubool karo!”
Review of Jahanpanah

Jahanpanah
Ranked #83 of 291 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Famished is completely an understatement for how I was on that after roaming around Agra the whole day. I just wanted to eat something really really nice and treat my taste buds. Then I pull out my phone to check for any local fancy places around, to my disappointment my phone's battery died already and I was helpless. Like a little hungry kid, I was roaming around in the streets to find one good place to eat some Kebabs. Then luckily, through some localites got to know about quite a few places, and most of them asked me to visit this relatively new place called 'Jahanpanah', I was intrigued.

So, finally, after all the 'asking & hunting' I finally reach my destination.
1. Place looks fancy, I quite like how they've done the whole place. Clean. So I am a bit happy already (Insinde).
2. Saw the menu and without any 'browsing' I ordered for some kebabs right away, I just wanted to hogg. Food on time, so the happiness can be seen on my face now.
3. I take the first bite, and then you can see the happiness going wild in that huge smile I have after digging into that kebab. Oh la la! Soft, so delicious. (I am drooling while I am writing this review)

Well. It was just food. Food. And wonderful food. And I love food. So, Jahapanah quite lived upto my expectations and it's name. So, I decide to give my tofu in the form of a review. They deserve this. Good food, keep it up! Next time I return, I hope it remains same.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The food is hygienic and best in quality, i bet you love the taste of chicken malai tikka & Shaami Kebab with Parathas....

one word 'Mouth watering food' :)

1  Thank Nitin202
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Agra being inspired by Mughlai food, there are plenty of options to choose from but Jahanpanah clearly stands out best in terms of great taste, awesome quality of food, authenticity of Mughlai flavors and service quality. A perfect place to hang out with friends and family to spend good time.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

As the name sugest, the food is tribute to gone by mughal era of Agra. Prime location; Authentic veg n non veg food, comfortable ambiance for family dinners. Treat for your taste buds.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was travelling to Agra with my family and my friend recommended this hotel to me. I have already thanked that friend zillions of times. I have had the best Chicken Reshmi kebab of my life there..plus the service was so good. I have never experienced such service in any restaurant in Agra.

A must visit for first time travelers! :)