“Loved it!”

Kwality Multi Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 349 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We started our first multi-cuisine restaurant in 1960 at 2 Taj Road Sadar Bazar Agra which was the first multi-cuisine restaurant of Agra, serving Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisine and adhering stringent Food Standards.
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Food was unquestionably delicious along with a pristine service. My food was served on time and on point to what I expected. Kwality is quality!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We visited this restaurant while passing through Agra and I must say, we were completely blown away by the taste, service and quality of the food! :)

Reviewed 2 February 2017

we had Chinese food there but the rate was exuberant and taste was just like any roadside Chinese restaurant.... and i had a stomach upset after eating there

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the local cuisine, sitting around mini braziers. Very family friendly. Helpful staff recommended excellent dishes. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Our guide suggested to stop inn this restaurant fit a quick lunch before Taj Mahal visit. The owner, Monica, made us try some barbeque specialty which were simply delicious. We came back for dinner inn the evening and we arranged for the best samosa I ever tried and a very tasty dal. We meet Monica again and she even explained to me how to make butter chicken! She also organizes cooking classes which I strongly suggest.

P.s.: The restaurant might be empty but just because must of the locals require the delicious food delivered at home/workplace.

For me it's a must for who stops in Agra!