We rolled into Agra like pimps, looking for somewhere to consume beers and take silly photos of the Taj. We checked in here and headed up to the rooftop, where the views are spectacular and the guys smuggled us some beers.
That's about all of the positives. Actually, it had decent wifi.
- Room was dirty and hot.
- Power points in ridiculous locations which required earthmoving equipment to get to.
- Bed was made from granite or possible marble.
- Shower head drenched everything aside from me.
- Brother got insane food poisoning from here, was the only place on our trip where this happened. And we started in Bangladesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel with very well furnished, clean attached bath with hot water supplied and some rooms have a T.V. Honest, helpful and friendly staff. Very good councils will be given to you to discover India and we work very hard to ensure a pleasant stay. Stuff makers restaurant is excellent with good food of roof top Taj view terrace from where you can see full front view of Taj Mahal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kamal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamal Hotel Agra