“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Esphahan
Ranked #7 of 270 Restaurants in Agra
Price range: US$50 - US$198
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, International
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Park City, Utah
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is hotel is wonderful and so is the restaurant. Excellent service and food. Good environment and tasty dishes make this the place to be in Agra.

Visited October 2013

Mexico city
“Excellent Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We did not stayed at the Oberoi, but our travel agency arranged our dinner reservation for our stay in Agra, I read it was necessary to have reservations if you are not a guest in the hotel, but I think it was not that hard to find a place for us, and even when you are not guest the staff is really nice. We arrived a little bit before the restaurant was open and enjoyed a couple of drinks in the terrace of their bar that has a beautiful view of the Taj! The service at the restaurant is great and the food is amazing! The Chef takes time to visit each table to check that everything is okay.

Visited October 2013
Shanghai, China
“Great Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very small restaurant inside Oberoi Amarvilas. Do try the Briyani it was one of the best one I've ever had. Sitar playing performance added that special experience.

Visited September 2013
Agnes Water, Australia
“Wonderful food, great service, a real gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Efficent service without the usual Indian over servicing. Gentle live music providiing the ultimate evening.

Visited September 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Just Embarrassing Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I arrived in Agra today to see the Taj Mahal with my wife. Having heard and read reviews about how good the food was at Esphehan I quickly called up to make a booking. I was greeted by a friendly chap in bookings who after some explanation told me that he could not book a table for 9:30 at Esphehan but was able to accommodate a booking at 9:00 pm. That suited me fine after a long day of visiting the beautiful taj I called to confirm the cover charge for the night so that I would be able to withdraw enough Indian rupee. Only I was told that is had not booked at the restaurant instead I was told I had some how booked at some crappy continental restaurant called Bellevue.

After being told they were fully booked out and could not fix there mistake I was offered to order from the restaurant menu while I was seated at the Bellevue. This is just horrible service in my opinion and plain insulting I will be sure to let every one now what to expect from this hotel when they travel to India

• Visited October 2013