Cleanliness, comfortable beds, interesting decor and fair pricing make this hotel a great choice for just about anybody. Each room is named (and decorated) after a region of India. Only negatives are that the roof-top restaurant could have more ambience and our minibar fridge didn't seem to work, but a great experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace on Ganges is a new, immaculately clean hotel with 22 rooms, each named for -- and said to be decorated in the style of -- a different region of India. Our rooms were good-sized and well appointed (cable TV sets, non-alcholic mini-bar, tables and chairs). The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is vegetarian and well prepared. The big advantage is Palce on Ganges's location. It is at Asi Ghat, And while it's "on the Ganges," a small road and a large where you can get the cab easily from just out of the hotel. Views of the Ganges from the balcony -- and rooms facing the river (on supplement charges) -- are far less good than those from, among others hotels. Disadvantages: not all rooms face the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palace on Ganges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace On Ganges Varanasi
- Palace On Ganges Hotel Varanasi