Hotel Siddhartha
Hotel Varuna(Varanasi)
Jyoti Hotel(Varanasi)
Nar Indra Hotel(Varanasi)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I took a room with triple Bed (although i wasn't happy with the condition of the room and as other hotels were all full, me and my friends decided to stay there). I checked in on Friday night and i was to stay there till Sunday afternoon. But i was told that they had another booking on Sunday and i was told that i would be given a room only if i can checkout before Sunday morning 0800. I agreed for this and a tariff was agreed.

There was a surprise when i checked out at 0800 in the morning. The receptionist was not the one who was there at the time of check in. He charged me double the agreed tariff. I other receptionist who had initially committed for the tariff was not reachable.

Poor room maintenance. Power goes off every often and it takes a long time before they switch on the generator.

Very Bad experience. I felt i could have tried couple more hotels before sticking on with this.

Room Tip: "Please Avoid"
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vish_Banglr
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I had made a booking for my parents at this hotel in advance. The tariff mentioned on the website for a Business Class room was Rs.3500 + taxes. I got it confirmed at Rs.2500 +taxes by Mr. Abhishekh.

When my parents arrived at the hotel, they were put up in a damp dirty room on the second floor. When they didn't agree and asked for a room on the first floor, they said first floor is completely booked. Then they were put up in a room on the ground floor.

I was informed by my parents that construction is still going on in the hotel. Do not get enticed by the photographs of the hotel. It is just a facade.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank saurabh1281
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The hotel is in the heart of the city. It has fairly good rates, but it does not give you the value for the price. Sometimes the rooms are bad with lots of missing components like light bulbs etc. I ordered a tea and there was some ugly little white lump in the kettle There is nothing more to add.

Room Tip: Stay away from the roadside to avoid the noise
Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Room, location and food all was good for me. Whole experience was very nice. Lets hope my office guys book it again for my next visit. Reception guy also co-operated regarding little early check-in. Lighting was also good.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 21 December 2012

this hotel is a classic example of dont's in hospitality. leaking taps, broken bed leg, employees with an ear plug on and rudest hospitality.
Its better to take a railway doirmetry than booking this hotel for stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family