Hotel Vaibhav
US$63
US$37
Official Site
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2011

we booked a room in hotel vaibhav varanasi and we had a pleasent stay without any disturbance but still hotel lacks in some basic parameters like hygine and food quality

rooms were clean but waiters were very dirty and u professional.room was full of mosqitos and food not upto the mark as expected,there was also not enough,food is not that tasty and moreover the hotel is not of the money we pay for,serivices are good but not so professional

thanks

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VaranasiJackie
Reviewed 19 December 2010

The rooms are tolerable, if you plan to only spend time sleeping. The bathrooms are the worst I have ever seen. There is pratically no hot water for shower. The tub drain was clogged and by the end of (my cold) shower, I was ankle deep in soapy water. This was not just in my room. Two other room had similar problems.
I seriously doubt if they clean the bath towels. They are dirty. I think I felt dirtier AFTER my bath then before.
Also beware of being charged for room serivce for items you did not order. I examined my bill closely and found I was charged Rs. 400 for lunch to my room. They insisted that I pay for it. Luckly I had lunch in the same resturant., at the same time and showed them my signed bill, at which point they reluctantly relented.
Do not get a car from them for one day sightseeing. They willl fleece you. They did it for me. Mr Rai is the manager and he has no shame in charging you more then what he originally commited to.
Overall BAD BAD BAD experience...
There are 2 other hotels on the same road. They appear to be much more elegent and I am sure is better then this hotel any day. Do not stay here. !!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Sp_Db
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Unlike other travelers, this hotel did not met my expectations. I spent two night in the hotel, which I did not enjoy. Both rooms I had were very noisy and dark: the mattress was very hard, the breakfast just toast and jelly.

To getting to the inner city, you have to take a longer riksha drive which can take long time in rush hours.

There are definetely better hotels in this lovely city!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank JosefWeber
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Management was reluctant to offer rooms to Indians at first as they had many foriegn tourists approaching for rooms. But since I had made a booking through phone earlier itself, rooms were allotted for me.

The rooms were nice and spacious. The bedding, towels, etc were all good. Bathroom was neat and clean.
The housekeeping was good. The travel desk was also very helpful. Also the availability of Internet in the hotel was really helpful for me.

But since some carpentry work was going on in the adjacent rooms, the whole floor smelt of saw dust and wood. I had to call the reception a couple of times before they came with the room freshner. Also dont go for the food in the restaurent since its not worthy for the quality of the food they serve.

I stayed for 3 nights and Overall the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2010

IT is a very good hotel to stay in Varanasi. The rooms are nice & clean & room service is excellent. The only drawback is that time taken for check in at the reception is too much.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple