All reviews rooftop bar turn down service kofta curry white horse property boasts direct dial till pm beautiful valley breakfast and dinner swimming pool modern amenities airport pickup keep up the good work the general manager f b enjoyed our stay best hotel in town
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I didnt stay at Ramada - just visited their restaurant Golden Cress.

I have been visiting Dehradun twice every year and do try new fine dining restaurants (which are in limited supply in Dehradun). I had a great experience at Golden Cress.

The table reservation was very smooth and I felt welcomed. Thanks Ankur for arranging everything.

I had special request for non-garlic food. And to my surprise almost all the dishes were made available and freshly prepared keeping this in mind. Believe me, even the best five-star restaurants struggle at that.

Of special mention is Aakriti. She was always at our service with a smile. She provided great hospitality to us. Thankyou

Will definitely recommend people to try this place once.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ramadadehradun, Front Office Manager at Ramada Dehradun Chakrata Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Ashutosh,

Greetings from Ramada Dehradun.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our greatest award lies in the knowledge that we exceeded our expectations and all our efforts are aimed in that direction.

It is the feedback from our valued guests which gives us an opportunity to further enhance and refine our processes to exceed the guest’s expectations every time.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you once again. The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kamlesh S Deopa

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed for a night on way to my trip to Mussoorie. Very tidy hotel with courteous staff. Though more suitable for business travelers. The rooftop restaurant is also very cool though a little expensive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Dehradun.

We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Best stay in Dehradun with affordable prices. Rooms very neat and orderly. Breakfast served has lot of variety to choose from. Some additions can be made in the main menu. Roof top music and bar was great .Staff was very polite . Shall definitely recommend to other's

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ramadadehradun, Front Office Manager at Ramada Dehradun Chakrata Road, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr. Akshay,

Greetings from Ramada Dehradun.

We truly appreciate you taking the time out to provide such great feedback about your stay with us.

It sounds like you had an amazing time and we could not be more happy to know that we have exceeded your expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed your food and the the music at our roof top bar.

We hope to have you back very soon for another amazing stay. Hopefully that is very soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Very nice property, very understanding & co-oprative staff /management, especially Ms. Ashima and Mr. Ravi... Being a photographer and blogger I recommend the property for Photography assignments apart from being a nice property for family / couple stay.. Food quality is also good.. In short its Value for money!!! For more real time reviews follow me on Instagram @ samsportfolioclub

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Varun,

Greetings from Ramada Dehradun.

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed everything and received great service while you were here and hope you'll be back soon again for another great experience with extra care.

Your words of appreciation works as a great source of motivation for the entire team.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is really very co operative specially the front desk Mr sushant was he very nice
We will really like to come again to this property again as it was very comfortable stay and very nice location as per my work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Mohit,

Greetings from Ramada Dehradun.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience online. We are glad to know that you liked the hotel, and overall services. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with Sushant and the entire team and they feel motivated.

Feedback like yours serve motivation to all of us and keeps the momentum going. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.