All reviewscitrus cafepacific mallramit dattavalley viewsecurity managersecurity headchef anilfood courtspecial thanksearly checkrooms are spaciousf bawesome stayfront officein room diningexcellent hotelhotel is located
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very good in Pacific mall.
I stayed here for one night as on the way to mussorie I took half here room service is very good and prompt.I ordered dinner in room and was very tasty. Breakfast disappointed me as service was not up to the mark.Overall good Hotel with nice reception staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my friend . No doubt all things are up to the mark.cleanings, behavior of staff members, security arrangements makes a pleasant n enjoyable stay.. especially the behavior of security head Tapan Beniwal was really awesome.. looking forward to visit again....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

ear Guest

Reviewed 26 September 2017

All the staff starting from my check-in till the housekeeping and F&B were very helpful in making my stay confortable. Though it was short but no doubt the hospitality of the hotel especially Front Office was very crisp. Kudos to Saransh (FOM) and his team.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

No doubt, one of the best property in Dehradun. I am resident of this beautiful city and has been part of many celebrations/parties in this hotel. I really love the ambience of the property. Most of the things about this hotel is good, the food, rooms are very comfortable and hygienic.

Another noticeable thing about the hotel is, the staff @ Reception (Mr. Sanjay, Rajesh) and the security Staff(Mr. Tapan). These guys are good at what they do. Keep it up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PiyushN85
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is our first stay at the hotel. After entering the hotel the first eye catching moment was tight security of the hotel...personal involvement of security incharge Mr Tapan Beniwal was a great experience, under whose guidence a very polite and courtious staff we saw. The hotel staff was cordial n welcoming. Overall package offered was totally pleasant... Enjoyed the stay with family.
Thanks to the whole hotel staff for your warm hospitality.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family