“Heaven in queens of valley”
other traveller has booked this property
Outside
Outside
Bedroom 1
bedroom 2
Extra sleeping
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Naraini
Bengaluru, India
“Heaven in queens of valley”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The homestay is perfect for the people who needs peace and would like to stay far away from the city. Though the villa is 12-14 KM away from Mussoorie, but once you reach there, you do not want to come out. The owner and care taker has maintained is so well as if it is for their own stay. Each and every thing in the villa is hand picked and placed so perfectly.

We were two families with 4 adults and 2 kids. Initially we thought that kids will not love it and may get bore; however once they enter they fell in love with the property and their two pet dogs and 1 goat. We were dead tired and we ordered for coffee and some snacks. The cook (sorry, I forgot the name) served with hot coffee and some sandwiches. It taste so good and energetic. There was 1 cook and 1 care taker (trust worthy, clean and very humble) who would be available 24/7 at your service. You order anything, he will bring it for you hot and fresh. Our kids loved the egg sandwiches, paranthas and not what.
They have kept a small USB player and you can also play songs from your cell phone via Bluetooth as well. It made our stay more fun and comfortable.
The owner Priyanka is so nice and would ensure that you get the 5 star treatment. We had bit of miscommunication, but later we worked it out. I would like to thanks her for the support and being available whenever we need for any clarification.
Unfortunately I have lost my phone with all snaps or else I would have posted with my review.
I would highly recommend this place and personally, I will select only this place for my upcoming visit in Mussoorie.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Aug 2017
Hi Gulshan
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's really nice to hear good things about the cottage..
Do visit again!
Thanks
Priyanka
jainsumit...
New Delhi, India
“Awesome Memorable Trip”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Very Good Feel like home beautiful experience of peaceful life with Good Food .... Thumbs up for places like these.

Management Response
17 Aug 2017
Thanks Sumit for your kind words .. do visit again..
Thanks
Priyanka
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing