Lowest prices for your stay
US$21
View deal
Orbitz.com
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$21
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We booked a superior room on Agoda for only €11,- a night and stayed 2 nights. The room was so much more than we expected, clean and big. Everything we needed. The staff was friendly and nice, some of them cant speak vry good English, but in the end we always worked it out :) on the corner of the street there's a lady that sells wonderfull dishes for vry cheap. Try the shrimp, it's amazing!

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank Rox-N
Reviewed 15 November 2010

We only decided to stay at the Yani because we had an early flight from Bali back to Perth the next day and thought it would be close... if we had done our homework we would have realised that the Denpasar airport is actually nowhere near Denpasar...

The hotel is cheap to stay at and you really get what you pay for - very basic accomodation and an extremely poor location, you need a taxi if you want to go anywhere. When we arrived there was a terrible smell which seemed to desist as the night drew on; however, the TV was in good working order and we received a complimentary DINNER (something no where else in Bali offered us), and the staff were quite friendly. The bathroom is simple but OK, the shower has good pressure and complimentary soaps are available. Bed was also quite comfortable, but alot of scratches and drawing on the walls.

Overall, if you have very little cash and have no desire to spend a large deal of time at the hotel then I suggest you stay here, otherwise seek more appropriate accomodation.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank GarethMorkel
Reviewed 1 October 2010

I booked nmy stay here online and when I arrived the hotel staff had no record of my booking or payment.

The hotel is located abotu 20mins cab ride from Kuta. It is also on a main street with no security checks between the street and your room. Meaning that anyone off the street can walk right up to your room. The room lock was not very good and the window locks are a simply latch that can easily be picked. I did not feel safe leaving my belongings there.

The room and linens smelled bad. It was not very clean. The bathroom was in need of repair and the drain for the shower overflowed. No seperate shower so when you shower the whole bathroom, toilet and sink get soaked.

The phone in my room did not work at all. When I used teh lobby phone to make a local call they charged me. The wifi did not reach my room, it had to be used in the restaurant.

The staff were lazy and unhospitable. They were not keen to deal with issues such as the phone, restaurant service was poor (the food wasn't bad though) and they were not eager to answer tourism related questions.

needless to say, one night here was more than enough! you can stay in better places for cheaper. See my other reviews

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jam1king
Reviewed 1 June 2010

The only reason why I stayed in this hotel was that I need a place to sleep near the Ngurah Rai airport. Sadly, it's not that near from the airport in my opinion, since I had to take a 20-minute ride by taxi from the airport. I booked a standard room via Agoda, and it stopped me at the reception longer than I could stand at my arrival, for they couldn't find my reservation. But finally after 20 minutes they let me in, it was because my tired upset-looking face perhaps :-D. It's a budget hotel so I didn't expect much. My room was average. It's quite clean but I had problems with the curtain: there were holes on it! Bathroom was also average with shower and western toilet, but there were no guest supplies I found but a tiny soap. Service was good. The staffs were quite friendly and helpful. It's not bad to stay in this hotel but there are plenty choices of another better hotel to stay in Bali.

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank happyfeet2707
Reviewed 14 May 2010

The hotel is located on the busy By-Pass road, in Denpasar, which is mostly an industrial area. The rooms were ok but basic, and clean. The breakfast was toast with a little juice. I stayed here because I had to be somewhere early in the morning, and didn't want to bother with morning traffic. It is certainly not what you would call a vacation hotel, but I wasn't looking for one. Visitors looking for a vacation hotel would do much better to book a stay where there are restaurants, shops and other facilities nearby.

Date of stay: April 2010