“Taste like Jimbaran seafood but without the burning smoke” 5 of 5 bubbles

Warung Subak
Ranked #160 of 1,040 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bandung, Indonesia
“Taste like Jimbaran seafood but without the burning smoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

If you want a good hassle-free seafood, go to this place.
We always visit the outlet located near the Airport at Tuban street. It's a must do ritual for me and my husband before we go to the airport.

The food is served in packages, you can choose the package menu, ex clams and prawns, or fish and clams. The seasosning is VERY GOOD.

It taste like the good seafood restaurants in Jimbaran but you can keep the bad smoke smell off your hair and clothes.

Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
“Bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Yesterday we went to warung subak outlet in astasura. The food was good, but i would say I prefer other place than here. What ruins our lunch was the service. We ordered the drink named "mango frappe". After waiting around 10 minutes the drink came.we tried, and u know what, it tasted orange juice top with soda. I checked the menu again,and they have orange squash,so I thought it must have been a mistake. I called the waitress,she came and brought our drink back to the bar and came back with the same glass of drink. She said that is mango frappe, it's just the name,but actually it's only orange jc,lime jc, top with soda. Oh,come on guys, there is no such a thing like that. It will be the same like u order grill chicken, and then u get grill beef,coz "it's only the name grill chicken". For me they didnt deliver what they promised at the menu,by the name,and lied to us. So i called the manager, i ask him first,what is the ingredients for orange squash, embarrassingly, he doesnt know that. I work at hospitality as well, so for me its such a shame that a manager of big rest doesnt know such a basic knowledge like that. And then he needed to go to check with the bar coz he doesnt know what he sells there at the rest. All of them came up with the same answer,"its just the name with word Mango", but actually no mango in it, and that menu come from the owner.
One more thing what made it worst was, when we asked the waitress to check the drink, she brought it to the bar, my wife saw her and other worker were laughing. We didnt sure whether they laughed at us or not, but of the guest with the same situation will think they did laugh at us.
So for me, I hate to say this, the rest is no recommended. I would prefer to go to other seafood rest,even though they are more expensive, but they do provide much better service and food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Htgl
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Must come !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

i love the shrimp, oysters and grilled fish !!! the sambal so addicted, warung subak is good place for dinner with your family or your friends, they have unique decoration. the price is worth it with the price

• Visited July 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Awesome grill seafood balinese sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

A great grill seafood combination, consisting of shrimp, clams, fish, squid satay, veggie salad and rice with a very delicious sauce. Considerable portion for the hunger who like to try everything in one personal portion. Good value for money too. Location is bit too far though.....

• Visited September 2013
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Excellent taste!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I love their food! a really nice place. Big portion of food. Worth the price. Three grilled shrimp, one whole grilled fish, 4 oysters, sambal, rice, for around Rp 65.000,00 - 70.000

• Visited June 2013