“Cars and Drivers Bali”

US$49.00*
and up
Bali Sightseeing Day Trip from Temples, Volcano to Hot Spring
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bali Driver is a professional and private transportation, driving and guiding services in Bali. The Bali Driver website is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Bali, looking for a different way of traveling away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing you directly to the roots of Bali Hindu culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of this island.
Brisbane, Australia
“Cars and Drivers Bali”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

we engaged thebalidriver.com in December last for three days....in a word "Excellent"...even on Christmas day !But for some very deft driving and local knowledge we would have missed our cruise ship departure time.Well done Didi Suprapta and thanks.

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Thanks a million to Mr Gede Tinaya”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I am writing to share our pleasant experience of having Mr Gede Tinaya as our driver cum tour guide for our stay in Bali. My friend and I would like to show appreciation for his excellent service. He is a young,decent looking tour guide with great smile. He treats us more like friends than his customers and he delivers his service sincerely. He had helped to plan our itinerary and recommended to us where are the must - visit tourist attractions. He knows Bali well and introduces the Balinese people, culture and places to us. When we asked for buying handicraft, he brought us to local art market at Sukawati instead of those commercialized art market. He taught us the technique of bargaining. We are able to close a lot of great deals at Sukawati art market. He is very professional, punctual and responsible too. He always reach our hotel much earlier than actual pick up time. He drives safely and knows how to avoid traffic jam and hence saved us from heavy traffic jam in Bali. We would recommend those who are coming to Bali to book him as your driver cum tour driver as you will get an excellent service with very reasonable price. We will be coming back to Bali and hire him again soon.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mr Gede Tinaya, best supir in Bali!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My friend Kevin and I had visited Bali and booked Mr Gede Tinaya ( Naya) for three days. We would like to compliment and thank him for his excellent service. We was so impressed that he had been reached our hotel at least 20-30 minutes earlier than actual pick up time for consecutive three days. Even though we was late, he was willing to wait for us to finish our breakfast patiently without any grumble. I did plan my own itinerary and gave it to Naya. Being very helpful, he had helped me to amend our itinerary according to the distance of various destinations we intended to go. He helped us to save our time and we can visit more destinations. During these three days, I can see sincerity, patience, friendliness and contentment in him. He is really sincere and friendly to his clients. I am glad to know him and he is more like my friend than my supir. Going out with him is exactly feel like going out with an old friend. He is contented person and never expect us to treat him meal but we did manage to invite him for having lunch and dinner on our last day in Bali to show our appreciation of his service. Every time he dropped us at certain places, he will stay at the meeting point and wait us patiently without loitering around. He is really someone trustworthy. He is very informative as he can give very good explanation of different tourist attractions in Bali. He goes extra mile by checking with his other friends frequently over the phone to know the traffic condition in Bali so we can avoid the traffic jam. We will miss your excellent service and your sincere smile, dear brother Naya. We will definitely come back Bali to find you soon and you will always be our dearest friend in Bali!

3 Thank Dino L
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“DiDi Suprapta Balidriver the complacent one”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This driver has had so many great reviews it has gone to his head. We had the same problem as skittered "private taxi...Not tour guide". He did not show up at the airport. The first day of the prearranged days to be our driver he didn't show up. Someone else did who didn't know about the prearranged plan. He offered a free day no charge. That should have been a warning because when he said he would take us to the airport for a 5:00 flight he never showed. When we phoned he was still sleeping and said he would be there in an hour. We had to wake a driver up near the hotel and pay a hefty sum in order to get to the airport on time. Some people start out good but don't have the discipline to maintain that level of service.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank carol c
Didi S, Owner at The Bali Driver & Tour Guide, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear Carol
Thank you for your feedback. It was my fault, and I believe I can not deliver the service that you expected. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
My argument maybe useless, so I just want to say, sometimes unexpected plan change due to circumstance out of my control.
Your complaint is a good critic for our service improvement.

Didi Suprapta
Catalonia, Spain
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The Best Driver in Bali!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We went to Bali 3 years ago (October 2010) and booked Didi as our personal driver for almost a week. He charged us quite a reasonable price compare to other drivers in Bali. He also very flexible, friendly and very informative about Bali Tourism. I will definitely will book him again on my next trip to Bali!

Thanks Priscilla :)