“Didi cancelled - very unreliable”

The Bali Driver & Tour Guide
Full-Day Bali Sightseeing Tour to Bedugul with Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
US$59.00*
Ubud Cultural Day Tour: A Day for Balinese Cultural Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bali Driver is a professional and private transportation, driving and guiding services in Bali. The Bali Driver website is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Bali, looking for a different way of traveling away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing you directly to the roots of Bali Hindu culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of this island.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Didi cancelled - very unreliable”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Despite arranging an 8 seater van four months prior to our visit to Bali - with a whole itinerary, I received an email two days earlier to say that he couldn't get or use the intended van! He did offer to supply two cars instead, but that was unsuitable for our group - as we had a few big guys with us - and 3 in the backseat of a small car would be very uncomfortable. So we had to cancel and try to find a new driver & van with short
notice. Very unprofessional as we were already en route when he emailed and I could have easily missed it while travelling. It definitely spoilt our plan as we were only in Bali for the day.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank series49

• Indonesian first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly, understanding, informative, professional!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was a solo female traveler in Bali last August. Didi, who manages The Bali Driver, drove me around for a whole day to the main sightings. He knew where to take me and told me a lot about where he took me. He was so friendly and we talked about a lot of subjects, and he even offered to help me come back next year so I can volunteer. I was in a tight position with my budget, because I forgot I had money hidden away in my bag - but he offered to take me around the next day, waking up very early to come where I was, and said I can pay him back when I came back through PayPal. I wasn't able to pay him until a month later due to technical difficulties, but he was understanding and patient. I highly recommend Didi's services to anyone who visits Bali. Didi is a contact I will keep in touch with!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank AnnieNarae
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sincere driver and personal service”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

It is quite good experience in Bali.
Once picked up from the airport, no need worry about the trip.
Mr. Saba, the driver who take care me and my wife is very sincere and reliable.
Strongly recommend everyone travel to Bali with their service like me!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wilson N
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience... highly recommended”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

On first day, we had a half day with Putu who is a very conscientious young man. He is a good driver/guide. He is pleasant company and knows his ways around well.

On second day, we had a full day with Naya. Naya was an excellent tour driver/guide. He is accomodating, knowledgable, provided sound advice and suggestions. Very good command of English. Naya was a pleasure to be around.

We highly recommend The Bali Driver.
Thanks Naya and Putu.
T. & K.

Singapore, Singapore
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Marvelous driver - Naya”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

After reading few reviews in this forum, I have contacted The Bali Driver to rent a car with driver and requested them to provide Naya as driver. Before I arrived in Bali I have contacted him regarding queries. He was very patient enough to help me organizing my itinerary according to the places I would like to visit.

From the moment we started our journey, we have become a good friends. He recommended the changes in our plan and explained us the consequences. We had a safe and secure drive for almost 3 days. He is always on time and we could able to cover all the required places.

He recommended in choosing a good massage and spa. He had taken us to a wholesale shopping mall, Krishna market where we have done all our shopping in just an hour; prices were cheaper than shops outside.

I would definitely recommend Naya as driver for all my friends visiting Bali and would be very happy to hire him again when we visit bali.

Thanks a lot to Naya and The Bali Driver for making our trip a memorable one....!

Visited February 2014