“Love you! Love your service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$49.00*
and up
Bali Sightseeing Day Trip from Temples, Volcano to Hot Spring
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bali Driver is a professional and private transportation, driving and guiding services in Bali. The Bali Driver website is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Bali, looking for a different way of traveling away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing you directly to the roots of Bali Hindu culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of this island.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love you! Love your service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Over 1.5 hours for immigration process at Ngurah Rai international airport, and I was afraid that DiDi who I contacted before couldn't wait, we must catch a taxi to Ubud. However, passing pick-up zone, you still standed up with a signboard.
Love you! Love your service!.

You told me: “Don’t worry, I’m your map!” and you took care us very well.
You told a lot about wherever you take us. What experienced we got together, stories about education in Indonesia, language in Bali, your life, …inspired me write a diary about days in Bali. It’s the first time I write a lot, 14 pages and still no ending. I try finish to share with my friend soonest.

I will be back to discover the rest of your country. Hope that you still remember us: “Group Durian!”

Once again, thank for you support, DiDi

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Choose Naya, the Bali Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's my first time in Bali so I need to book a driver to take me to some of the temples, rice paddies, and beaches in Bali. I contacted The Bali Driver and he is quick to respond in emails. He gave me a reasonable price for a 2-day tour. He also helped me arrange my itinerary. As a solo female traveler, I felt safe. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a driver in Bali!

Portland, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time in Bali, Naya was awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We just returned from a wonderful time in Bali. We were traveling as a party of six. We had a lot we wanted to do in a short time. Naya was wonderful at helping us to organize our days. He was always punctual and efficient. We were trying to find some stores that were mentioned in our travel guide(small hole in the wall types) and he was out of the car guiding us along asking merchants if they knew the place. It was so fun!!! We learned a lot about their culture and religion and their day to day activities. It was really informative. THanks Naya for a great time!

Shanghai, China
“Highly recommended, wonderful day trip with the Bali Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

After reviewed the forum, I contacted Didi who is the manager of the Balidriver, he was nice and patient to explain and adjust my itenarary of Ubud tour. At the date of the tour, we have no need to worry about the trip, we were driven to the sights we planed to go, everything was in perfect arrangement for the whole day/10 hours.
Naya, a young man who is our driver, was very helpful, friendly and informative, giving us lots of tour tips.
Again, thank you Didi&Naya, you have done a great job!

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Didi cancelled - very unreliable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Despite arranging an 8 seater van four months prior to our visit to Bali - with a whole itinerary, I received an email two days earlier to say that he couldn't get or use the intended van! He did offer to supply two cars instead, but that was unsuitable for our group - as we had a few big guys with us - and 3 in the backseat of a small car would be very uncomfortable. So we had to cancel and try to find a new driver & van with short
notice. Very unprofessional as we were already en route when he emailed and I could have easily missed it while travelling. It definitely spoilt our plan as we were only in Bali for the day.

Visited March 2014