Got offloaded here when our flights were cancelled due to volcanic eruption 14 Feb 14. Looks new etc and staff very nice but many problems. There are still smoking areas eg in the restaurant but no barrier between the areas. Smoke apparently doesn't know where the area ends. Next we were lucky enough to enjoy 3 different rooms in one night! First belonged to other guests (7 of them and just twin beds...?) so we are evicted. Next stank of stale smoke - it's been years since we had to 'request' non-smoking and very few locals actually do ... the third one didn't stink but we can't figure out why a 'non-smoking' room needs an ashtray. To top it off the air conditioning only works intermittently so was stifling at 10 when we wanted to sleep then magically froze us in the middle of the night. Oh and one more thing. ..guests will need to be very understanding about the loud bellowing several times a day (and 5am) from big speakers at the mosque a block away.
Probably easier to just stay somewhere nice.
One plus for travellers who want to buy US designer brand goods at full US designer prices is the close proximity to the DFS Galleria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta is a modern mid-scale hotel which is the right at the door of the biggest shopping mall in Bali, Mall Bali Galleria and Duty Free shop, factory outlets and close by to residential areas. The hotel is also within easy reach 5 km of Ngurah Rai International airport. All of the hotel rooms are designed to reflect the identity and heritage of Bali while embracing the contemporary style of Mercure. Each room is equipped with premium in-room amenities, a separate shower, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel also has a beautiful terrace with an outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool, a fully-equipped fitness center, a coffee bar adjacent to the lobby, The Harvest club lounge and bar that can host up to 50 people. Add to that a ballroom with a capacity up to 400 people for conferences, weddings and events and a business centre. The stylish Roots restaurant offers set menus and a la carte comprising of international cuisine delicacies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta, is a newly built hotel and is offering leisure and business travellers the perfect place to stay and enjoy all of Bali’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Hotel Denpasar
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Denpasar