Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
US$510
US$265
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$119
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$187
US$122
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$105
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
US$237
US$192
US$516
US$177
All reviewsbusiness tripbusiness hotelhotel locatedone night staynice hotelsmall gymrecommended hotelfull buffetfried ricelobby areabreakfast was deliciousairport pickupcable tveasy accessenjoyed my stayhotel staffshort stay
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We Stayed here recently and chose the hotel as it was near to our son who lives in Denpasar- It's a very clean and a very new hotel tucked back only slightly to the mayhem that is Denpasar, we had been warned it was not really a tourist hotel and trying to walk near the hotel one morning was a nightmare, people will stop the traffic for you and help you cross the road for a price!! we found if you flag or order "Bluebird" taxi you will not get ripped off and travelling by this method is by far the best way of getting around - The staff at the hotel were smiley and tried to help whenever they could - basic continental breakfast included, quite small in choices and yep, the tea and coffee dreadful-we would recommend this hotel to our friends and the cost was very good

1  Thank Philippa H
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Mrs. Philippa H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. In regards to the quality of breakfast, I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Further to your comment regarding person who asking money for helping you to cross the street, we are really sorry about that. And for your convenience in the future, please feel free to ask our security guard assistance for helping you to cross the street.

An Accor traveller
Solo
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The hotel has some advantages, such as clean, cheery rooms, room service and relatively fast check-in. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is quite friendly.

Yet there are some problems: I was woken up by the cleaner pounding at my door in the morning at 8:30. Stumbling to the door tired after my flight I was asked whether I had any laundry to be cleaned. This was really irritating and shows that the hotel needs to fine tune its staff training and procedures.

Hanging out the "Do not disturb" sign before going to sleep is a must. Even then noise of the service person pounding your neighbours' doors and shouting will probably wake you up.

The second problem is the breakfast which really should be improved a bit. The food kept running out and it mainly consisted of a few generic Asian choices (fried rice, fried noodles, fried vegetables). The main issue was the coffee though - how can a hotel trying to market itself towards local business customers have such disastrous coffee?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear Marum82,

Please allow me to personally apologize for the less than satisfactory experience during your recent stay with us, regarding the interruption from our staff when you are sleep and the quality of our coffee at breakfast. Further, I have addressed these shortfalls directly with the Manager concerned, and corrective action will be taken accordingly.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Staying here on March, 1 night stay at superior room with balcony. Cleanliness ok, decoration good, full colours everywhere, amenities in the room inadequate. The location is not good for holiday, build for city bussiness i think. Breakfast not too good, simple breakfast with a little food variation. Room is small, no swimming pool, the superiority is good decoration of this hotel. Restaurant was cozy, clean and nice colour, the price of food relative cheap. Staff very attentive and helpfull. I take a holiday saver package, there is a complimentary voucher for foot massage and afternoon tea, foot massage OK, but I had bad service during a take complimentary afternoon tea, not as my expectation same as I stay in another hotel if i have complimentary afternoon tea with delight petit sour snack, the server only give me a cup of tea and no snack to accompany my afternoon tea. Its very bad service.

Room Tip: book superior room with balcony room is more better.
1  Thank Cahyo_Djovanka
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The hotel is brand new and quite comfy but the staffs are not good. Staffs speak basic english and the cleaners do not speak english at all.
On my second day, the cleaner was knocking on the door at 8.00am (YES IT WAS 8 IN THE MORNING) asking me to leave the room for it to be cleaned. I was still in bed and asked him to come back again, sadly he didn't understand me and kept saying 'make up room, make up room' for 6-7 times. At the end he had to go and get someone to help him translate my request.
On my third day, I was ready early in the morning to get out so this awkward incident wont happen again. Yet when I came back at 1.00 pm in the afternoon, my room still hasn't been cleaned. There were like 4 cleaners on the floor, when I asked why hadn't it been cleaned, all of them couldn't answer me and kept saying 'yes, yes, yes'. I didn't know what were they yes-ing to. At the end I gave up and had to go down to the reception asking for the staffs to clean my room immediately.
What a nightmare!!! Really hope the hotel to hire staffs who can speak and understand english (at least the basics) since the hotel is visited by tourists all around the world. Most of these tourists don't speak INDONESIAN. Luckily this is my last day and don't have to deal with the staffs/cleaners anymore.
If this is your first time in Bali, it's not a good idea to stay in this hotel (Denpasar) as it is really quite at night and full with locals. I would highly recommend to stay in Kuta area. More things to do for tourists there.
I made a mistake, lets hope no else make the same as mine. One more thing, taxi drivers around this area are not good as well. You have to act strict otherwise they will bully you ie. no small change, drive really slow and taking a long way.
Good luck

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Ahmad K,

Please allow me to personally apologize for the less than satisfactory experience during your recent stay here concerning the English levels of some of our staff. As English is a second language for all of our staff members, we do strive to ensure that all Guest contact staff are sufficiently versed in English to communicate with and understand our Guest’s needs. This is done through English Language tests during the interview process, and through continuous English Language classes for all levels, conducted in the Hotel by qualified Teachers. I apologize if this was not your experience.