“Presentation+, Service+, Value+”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #52 of 142 Hotels in Denpasar
Reviewed 4 November 2013

There are nicer parts of Denpasar city, but very few hotels in those parts.
The 'ALL SEASONS' is a relatively new, well-managed establishment.
The rooms, although compact, are well set out.
Spacious common areas give a relaxed feel.
The dining/breakfast area is well presented, the offerings are substatial & very competitively priced against the many nearby eateries, BUT, by comparison, the ALL SEASONS is luxury.
Perfect for that quick business trip or as a base for someone who is budget conscious & has busy days planned & their room is purely a place to sleep.
Overall, very impressed with the presentation, service & value for money.
Would stay again for a short stopover or settling in night before moving on to more tourist orientated locations.
Negatives .... the outside streetscape is manic. No pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I have noted also your comment regarding swimming pool availability.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights instead of going straight to Kuta etc. We arrived late on the first night so didn't want to spend a lot of money unnecessarily. Also we thought a night in denpasar would be different. The hotel was built in 2011 so is still very fresh and new.
The foyer areas are bright and welcoming. We booked a superior room with a small balcony.
The room while not large (slightly smaller than a standard room, possibly 25 sq mtr?) was more than comfortable for the short stay.
I liked the design of the room and the fact they had tried to do something different instead of everything beige or grey. I would describe the room as contemporary, ie bright colours.
The room rate included buffet breakfast. While not a huge choice and basically Indonesian, I found the choices delicious and sufficient. I loved the endless cups of bali coffee and one too many croissants that I think may have been made in the kitchen.
There was enough exploring to do in denpasar to fill in the day and plenty of eating options outside the hotel, even though the restaurant prices in the hotel were very reasonable.
It was a short taxi ride yo Sanur on check out.I would definitely recommend this hotel for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr/s. edieSydney,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed it.

Thank you for your very kind comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com, thank you.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Overall ,i would say that this is an average hotel and if you want to stay in denpasar area it would be a good choice.
Hotel is clean and the food also not bad.
The rooms are designed with modern concept and yes ,it is clean.
Since there are many other hotels here ,i can only say that if you are looking for an average price hotel,you will not be dissapointed with this.

• Stayed: September 2013
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Mrs. Rosebudmilo,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

For our purposes meeting in Bali, we tried to stay in All Seasons in Jl Teuku Umar Denpasar Bali.
I have information from my colleague that the hotel is nice to stay.
We found that the hotel located in business area of Denpasar city.
There are many restaurant surrounding the hotel, so it is very easy for us to have dinner.
The staff of the hotel is good and sometimes we need to ask them if we need something.
The room is quite nice for us as traveller and clean, but the airconditioning need more maintenance because it is seem split airconditioning.
The ballroom for the meeting room is quite big for meeting, but the preparation room for the meeting is too small to cover the big ballroom.
The location of the restaurant for the breakfast is in the lobby area near the front office counter and the breakfast area for the guest is not so big.
The taste of the breakfast is so-so and it need more variation.
During our stay in All Seasons we haven't seen the hotel swimmingpool.
The hotel itself located the same building with the car showroom in front
From the hotel to Seminyak in Kuta we need more time because there is traffic jam especially at office hour in the afternoon.
Recommended for traveller who want to stay in Denpasar city.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James S

Dear Mr. James S,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such detailed comment regarding your experience with us on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services.

I have noted for your challenges concerning. I am sorry that did not meet your expectations. I have noted also your comment regarding swimming pool availability.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Perfect location easy acses to everywhere, great value, clean, comfortable. Good breakfast.
Stayed there for 2 weeks and feels like home.
SPA was great.
Friendly staff. Good service.
Definitely will come back again.
This hotel is good for business trip.

Room Tip: Choose room facing the tennis court.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Elzyech,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 1 August 2013

When you are looking for a low cost simple hotel this wil cover your needs. Thre rooms are relative small and small beds. The bathroom and hotel room are simple but efficient. When you ask for an additional blanket they will charge you for that, which I nevre experienced anywehere.
The breakfast is okay but noy too fancy in choice and quality. It's extremely hot though in the breakfast room due to glass sealing and AC ?? Although I asked to get my luggage from my room whci the door man confirmed I was waiting for 20 minutes without any action. It was the receptionist who took immediate action after asking and went up himself to get the luggage... ?
I would summarize that the hotel is good considering what to expect for the price you pay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mr/s. V D,

Thank you for your review of your stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding building constructions, breakfast, and sensitivity of the employees, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence to department concerns.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com