Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kara Residence(Denpasar)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbusiness tripbusiness hotelhotel locatedone night staynice hotelsmall gymrecommended hotelfull buffetfried ricelobby areabreakfast was deliciousairport pickupcable tveasy accessenjoyed my stayhotel staffshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed for 2 night in all season denpasar.I stayed in family room with two bedroom and one bathroom.overal the hotel is good,air con is good,wifi connection is good in the room,breakfast is good,but most of the breakfast menu is indonesian, food.most of the guest is local guest

• Stayed: December 2013
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Mr/s. Kimstet,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was staying with all seasons Denpasar for 3 nights during my business trip last week. Overall experience was excellent: food was great, room was clean, staffs were friendly and helpful and lots of food choices outside hotel if you were looking something different.
I would recommend this hotel when you are around Denpasar area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com, thank you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 November 2013

There are nicer parts of Denpasar city, but very few hotels in those parts.
The 'ALL SEASONS' is a relatively new, well-managed establishment.
The rooms, although compact, are well set out.
Spacious common areas give a relaxed feel.
The dining/breakfast area is well presented, the offerings are substatial & very competitively priced against the many nearby eateries, BUT, by comparison, the ALL SEASONS is luxury.
Perfect for that quick business trip or as a base for someone who is budget conscious & has busy days planned & their room is purely a place to sleep.
Overall, very impressed with the presentation, service & value for money.
Would stay again for a short stopover or settling in night before moving on to more tourist orientated locations.
Negatives .... the outside streetscape is manic. No pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I have noted also your comment regarding swimming pool availability.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

Best Regards,