“Good but with lots to improve”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #51 of 141 Hotels in Denpasar
Perth, Australia
“Good but with lots to improve”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

If you are planning on going to Bali to learn about their culture, eat local food, and visit temples, the location of this Hotel is perfect for you. If you are planning on spending all your time on the beach, I would recommend you to look something closer to Seminyak. Fortunately, the hotel location was perfect for us.

It is located in Denpasar city, about 30 - 40 minutes in taxi from the airport (IR $120,000 airport fee) and 20 - 30 minutes in taxi from Seminyak beach. The Hotel is small but nice, the staff is friendly and check-in was very easy. We got an standard room with everything you need including AC, hot water, cable Tv, mini fridge, safe box, free WiFi, small balcony and a nice view. The hotel has a small restaurant, breakfast is included, and it was very good. It is a buffet with lots of thing to choose from.

One of the things they HAVE TO IMPROVE is the cleaning service in the rooms, it was terrible. You can see the bathroom floor and sink dirty and the shower glass completely dirty with soap from previous guests. I had to call twice to get clean towels and after a couple of hours waiting, nobody came so I had to go to the reception with the dirty towels and ask for clean ones. We drank beer in a couple of glasses in the room and we notice that they don't even clean them. The next day they just put the same dirty glasses again in the shelf for you to use again.

We booked and pay IR $450,000 with two days of advanced for one of the hotel drivers for a complete day of tourism. The driver arrived 45 minutes late, he was very kind, but he did not speak good English. We found another driver outside the hotel and we had a great time with him, he had perfect English, always on time and cheaper than the one from the hotel.

One of the nights we booked a one hour massage for both of us, so we went to the "spa" and we had a masseur for each of us but they were talking and laughing between them about 30% of the time, and to make things worse, my wife's masseur leaved her unattended 4 times to pick up the phone, talk with a customer, bring more oil ....... to the point that I had to talk with the two ladies and tell them how unsatisfied we were.

In general, I would recommend this hotel if you are going to be all day outside doing tourism and if you are not very picky with service and room cleanliness.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Mr. Daniel R,

Thank you for your review of your stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

Mr. Daniel, we have noted and emphasized your concerns regarding room cleanliness, driver, and sensitivity of the employees at spa, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation and it is really embarrassing me as General Manager. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence to departments concern. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com, thank you.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Denpasar is not the most charming of cities although the Teuku Umar area is seeing something of a renaissance thanks to hotels like this vast one, a member of the Accor family. On arriving, I was dismayed by a huge group dominating the small lobby and then by the receptionist's having trouble finding my reservation. But to the hotel's credit, despite my fear of waiting endlessly to check in, the young receptionist got us to our room within ten minutes. The Superior Queen room was compact (small) and although I didn't have a tape measure, if the bed was queensize, it was fit for the queen only of a tiny principality. But given its price, the room was more than acceptable. The architectural flaws of the hotel were more clearly revealed at the breakfast buffet. Aside from the limited offerings, it was difficult to maneuver around the buffet table given the tightness of the quarters. And the dining room as a whole is far too small to fit the hotel's many guests. True, I was at the hotel during the holiday season, but a hotel should be equipped to handle a full house. This one is not. I had to commandeer a lobby table to have breakfast; every time I sought to fill my plate, I returned to find another hungry guest had taken my seat. The parking situation is even worse -- cars chock-a-block in the basement lot and on the way to it. When checking out of the hotel, we were blocked by autos from entering the lot on foot with our bags via its driveway. Since there is no elevator to the basement, we had to haul our luggage down a stairway to our car. No one offered to help us with our bags; none of the parking personnel bothered to clear the driveway, and, most amazing, none of the staff personnel in the lobby knew how to direct us to the stairs to the basement parking. We had to find iour way down on our own. Not a disaster, to be sure, but we left the hotel with a dissatisfaction that will linger.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. JackIndo,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding situation at lobby, restaurant, and attentiveness of the employees, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed for 2 night in all season denpasar.I stayed in family room with two bedroom and one bathroom.overal the hotel is good,air con is good,wifi connection is good in the room,breakfast is good,but most of the breakfast menu is indonesian, food.most of the guest is local guest

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Mr/s. Kimstet,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was staying with all seasons Denpasar for 3 nights during my business trip last week. Overall experience was excellent: food was great, room was clean, staffs were friendly and helpful and lots of food choices outside hotel if you were looking something different.
I would recommend this hotel when you are around Denpasar area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear valued guest,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your travelling, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments about the facilities, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com, thank you.

Best regards,

Sydney
Reviewed 4 November 2013

There are nicer parts of Denpasar city, but very few hotels in those parts.
The 'ALL SEASONS' is a relatively new, well-managed establishment.
The rooms, although compact, are well set out.
Spacious common areas give a relaxed feel.
The dining/breakfast area is well presented, the offerings are substatial & very competitively priced against the many nearby eateries, BUT, by comparison, the ALL SEASONS is luxury.
Perfect for that quick business trip or as a base for someone who is budget conscious & has busy days planned & their room is purely a place to sleep.
Overall, very impressed with the presentation, service & value for money.
Would stay again for a short stopover or settling in night before moving on to more tourist orientated locations.
Negatives .... the outside streetscape is manic. No pool.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Bali Denpasar. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I have noted also your comment regarding swimming pool availability.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denpasar
HARRIS Hotel Denpasar
#38 of 141 in Denpasar
Ibis Bali Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
#76 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar? Share your experiences!