If you are planning on going to Bali to learn about their culture, eat local food, and visit temples, the location of this Hotel is perfect for you. If you are planning on spending all your time on the beach, I would recommend you to look something closer to Seminyak. Fortunately, the hotel location was perfect for us.
It is located in Denpasar city, about 30 - 40 minutes in taxi from the airport (IR $120,000 airport fee) and 20 - 30 minutes in taxi from Seminyak beach. The Hotel is small but nice, the staff is friendly and check-in was very easy. We got an standard room with everything you need including AC, hot water, cable Tv, mini fridge, safe box, free WiFi, small balcony and a nice view. The hotel has a small restaurant, breakfast is included, and it was very good. It is a buffet with lots of thing to choose from.
One of the things they HAVE TO IMPROVE is the cleaning service in the rooms, it was terrible. You can see the bathroom floor and sink dirty and the shower glass completely dirty with soap from previous guests. I had to call twice to get clean towels and after a couple of hours waiting, nobody came so I had to go to the reception with the dirty towels and ask for clean ones. We drank beer in a couple of glasses in the room and we notice that they don't even clean them. The next day they just put the same dirty glasses again in the shelf for you to use again.
We booked and pay IR $450,000 with two days of advanced for one of the hotel drivers for a complete day of tourism. The driver arrived 45 minutes late, he was very kind, but he did not speak good English. We found another driver outside the hotel and we had a great time with him, he had perfect English, always on time and cheaper than the one from the hotel.
One of the nights we booked a one hour massage for both of us, so we went to the "spa" and we had a masseur for each of us but they were talking and laughing between them about 30% of the time, and to make things worse, my wife's masseur leaved her unattended 4 times to pick up the phone, talk with a customer, bring more oil ....... to the point that I had to talk with the two ladies and tell them how unsatisfied we were.
In general, I would recommend this hotel if you are going to be all day outside doing tourism and if you are not very picky with service and room cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by multitasking travelers, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish accommodations design at an affordable,all-inclusive price in Bali.Nestled in the heart of Denpasar city, ibis Styles Bali Denpasar combines stylish design to capture the spirit of Bali lush nature. The hotel's blend contemporary Modern Mix Balinese with natural frangipani elements which has been awarded by MURI Indonesia. Features 153 exquisitely designed guestrooms with lobby lounge with free coffee and tea facilities,free WI-FI access,Indoor and Outdoor Space Montana Restaurant and Bar,Body Spa,Fitness Center. Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar offers a contemporary design that creates a comfort and relaxing space for business and leisure travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar Hotel Denpasar
- Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar