“A hotel worth a mention”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #50 of 141 Hotels in Denpasar
Bengaluru, India
“A hotel worth a mention”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel is almost in the centre of Denpasar and conveniently situated and nearby to most destinations. The airport is 20/ 30 minutes drive from the hotel. It has friendly staff who are quite courteous. Being vegetarians, the staff were able to provide a reasonable spread of vegetarian food .
The rooms were quite small but comfortable. The toilets were clean but the shower cubicle had an issue of the water not getting drained out. We had interconnecting rooms and both had the same issue.
The hired vehicles from the hotel for sightseeing was reasonable and good. The driver was extremely good and courteous.
Overall we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lion1958
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding bathroom water not getting drained out, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed 24 January 2014

If you're on a business trip to Bali and look for a nice city hotel with easy access to everywhere, Try this hotel. This Hotel is located in the heart of Denpasar where you can find shops in every corner. Its quite close to most of the main tourist attraction area like: Seminyak, Kuta & Legian beach (only 15 - 20 minutes drive) Air port 30 - 40 minutes drive. Recommended for Business Trip.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
9 Thank aditralfath
Dear Mr. Adit,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your business trip, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Best regards,

singapore
Reviewed 16 January 2014

if you need place for spending eve in bali you can used this hotel hall. little bit good but the food you need to chose with good taste because the combination is strange. overall is good. the security is good but they need make a big parking because parking area too small. the price for eve twice than before. location is good at teuku umar street the heart of denpasar.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding combination of food and parking area, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Virginia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Booked this hotel for a Denpasar quick stopover and for the affordable rates and I am quite satisfied. I didn't expect so much when I booked it so I was okay with the basic and simple facilities they have. Got a pretty good deal for the rates so I can't complain. At least I know what to expect from what I paid for and anyway, it's only a stopover.

Location is pretty central in Denpasar. There is a 10 minute walk to a nearby GIANT grocery form the hotel, less than a 2 minute walk to Starbucks and a minute walk to a decent cafe/restaurant which is just almost beside the hotel. Got a pretty good deal for the rates and I can't complain. We also tried the spa and enjoyed it (5$ for an hour for those non peak hours during the day!).

The only thing that I was not happy about was the flies sharing the food with me. Pease do something about these nasty annoying flies in the restaurant! Food was good though and breakfasts doesn't have a wide spread of choices but the food they're serving was good anyway.

I don't mind staying in this hotel again for a quick stopover though as long as they offer good deals in their rooms.

Room Tip: good place for quick stopovers!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. Izzowizzo,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding flies in the restaurant, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Kuching, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Checked in on 30th December 2013 to 2nd Jan 2014, it is quiet far out from the tourist main attraction area, well since I am on my first trip to Bali, the hotels near Kuta Beach is full and out of our budget so we opt to stay here throughout our holiday in Bali it is located at the business district of Bali, a point to add is there is 24 hour shop across the road inside the hospital facilities which you can buy some water and snack and such and a pharmacy is just across the street, and security will assist you in crossing the busy street anytime, very helpful, nice room, not noisy at all and another point to add is they have a very high water pressure on the shower, which is a plus point, it is a standard Accor Hotels, standard breakfast with the mix of international and local dishes. Friendly staff all over from security to the room maid.
But during my stay, one of the morning the A/C chiller broke down for the whole facilities and it was very hot, but it was fix when we were back for our tour, thanks goodness for that.
If Accor have a property near Legian street would definitely book the hotel there, for this price and facilities provided.
Thanks,
Keep up the Good Work

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Mr. Winstonw7910,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding air conditioner problem, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Good hotel for business trip inside Denpasar city. Very helpful staffs. Good breakfast. Walking distance to many good restaurants and city central. Good location. But no swimming pool. Value for money. Plants on the breakfast table are not suitable near food because mostly put in the bath room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Mr. Tri Djandam

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such detailed comment regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services.

I have noted for your challenges concerning with swimming pool and plantations. I am sorry that it did not meet your expectations.

We do hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you. Thank you.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 January 2014

If you are planning on going to Bali to learn about their culture, eat local food, and visit temples, the location of this Hotel is perfect for you. If you are planning on spending all your time on the beach, I would recommend you to look something closer to Seminyak. Fortunately, the hotel location was perfect for us.

It is located in Denpasar city, about 30 - 40 minutes in taxi from the airport (IR $120,000 airport fee) and 20 - 30 minutes in taxi from Seminyak beach. The Hotel is small but nice, the staff is friendly and check-in was very easy. We got an standard room with everything you need including AC, hot water, cable Tv, mini fridge, safe box, free WiFi, small balcony and a nice view. The hotel has a small restaurant, breakfast is included, and it was very good. It is a buffet with lots of thing to choose from.

One of the things they HAVE TO IMPROVE is the cleaning service in the rooms, it was terrible. You can see the bathroom floor and sink dirty and the shower glass completely dirty with soap from previous guests. I had to call twice to get clean towels and after a couple of hours waiting, nobody came so I had to go to the reception with the dirty towels and ask for clean ones. We drank beer in a couple of glasses in the room and we notice that they don't even clean them. The next day they just put the same dirty glasses again in the shelf for you to use again.

We booked and pay IR $450,000 with two days of advanced for one of the hotel drivers for a complete day of tourism. The driver arrived 45 minutes late, he was very kind, but he did not speak good English. We found another driver outside the hotel and we had a great time with him, he had perfect English, always on time and cheaper than the one from the hotel.

One of the nights we booked a one hour massage for both of us, so we went to the "spa" and we had a masseur for each of us but they were talking and laughing between them about 30% of the time, and to make things worse, my wife's masseur leaved her unattended 4 times to pick up the phone, talk with a customer, bring more oil ....... to the point that I had to talk with the two ladies and tell them how unsatisfied we were.

In general, I would recommend this hotel if you are going to be all day outside doing tourism and if you are not very picky with service and room cleanliness.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. Daniel R,

Thank you for your review of your stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

Mr. Daniel, we have noted and emphasized your concerns regarding room cleanliness, driver, and sensitivity of the employees at spa, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation and it is really embarrassing me as General Manager. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence to departments concern. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com, thank you.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denpasar
HARRIS Hotel Denpasar
#38 of 141 in Denpasar
Ibis Bali Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
#77 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar? Share your experiences!