“A spot of luxury for a buget traveller.”

Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
Ranked #49 of 141 Hotels in Denpasar
Perth
“A spot of luxury for a buget traveller.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

How can one judge a hotel? I think that how they respond to an unusual request gives a good measure of its worth.

Well, My newly washed shirt, which was drying on the balcony rail, was caught by a gust of wind and landed on the balcony of a room two floors beneath me. Lost forever I thought.

I mentioned this to the first staff member that I saw in the corridor, and it was returned, neatly folded within 5 mins.

Everything else about the hotel was pretty darned good, especially the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank VerbbrantiChaib
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear VerbbrantiChaib,

I am so pleased you have chosen All Seasons Bali Denpasar for your business trip, and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable comments, I have shared your review with my team and it truly does mean a lot to us. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Best regards,

All Seasons Bali Denpasar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I booked thru accorhotels.com 1 hour before check in. But when i check in my data not receive yet by ibis hotel.then i show my booking number and the price. Because they didnt receive the price yet.
Overall is good. Just when check in take too long to que.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at All Seasons Denpasar and we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding check-in process, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 days for a business trip. Great location, since it is in downtown, and easy to get foods around. Great services on receptions, though we booked by online booking site.

I got twin superior room, which is nice, but quite small. The beds are only 30 cm apart, make them look like as though a double bed. On second day, the housekeeper forgot to replace tea and coffee bag, but it didn't bother me much, since I found it in the morning and decided to go to the restaurant instead.

Conclusively, it is a good option for a business trip in Denpasar area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Panggahardi,

Thank you for your review at your recent stay in All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we appreciate you having taken the time to write it.

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding the size of the room and inconsistences of providing amenities in your room, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence by giving more training and customer service.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Should there be anything I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com

Dallas, TX
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a pleasant trip to Bali this month. Decided to stay at All Seasons since I could use my frequent flier miles. What we liked the most was the staff. They were courteous, friendly, professional, and very accommodating. Almost everyone was pleasantly ready to help when needed. The service was outstanding. We also enjoyed the free breakfast buffet in the morning. There was always plenty of food, with a wide variety of breakfast items to choose from.
Unfortunately, the size of the room was a little disappointment. For the two of us (small to medium sized), our room was almost too small. We were cramped inside. There were two twin sized beds and a small seating area. A refrigerator and a coffee maker were a nice touch. We especially was disappointed with the shower. Water could not drain properly in the shower. It appeared that because of the poorly designed shower tiles, there was not enough gravity to drain the water out. The staff couldn't fix it because of its design.
The wifi worked fine in certain rooms. Because of work, I had requested to be moved to a different room with better wifi connection, which was granted immediately.
I would stay in this hotel again if I were on a short business trip. Perhaps, I would not stay if my trip to Bali would be for pleasure and relaxation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

We have noted and emphasize your concerns regarding the size of the room, we do apologize that it did not meet your expectation. At All Seasons Bali Denpasar, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good City Hotel for business or travelling with family. But very suitable for business since it located in Denpasar City. If you need to get location near beach, you must choose All Seasons Kuta. I already visited to both of them.
Muslim foods also can get easily near this hotel (Denpasar).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Warrrto
All_Seasons_Denpasar, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Mr. Warto,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice and detailed comment regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our product and services.

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and please do not hesitate to contact me directly to gm@allseasonsdenpasarbali.com should there be anything I can assist you.

All Seasons Bali Denpasar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denpasar
HARRIS Hotel Denpasar
#38 of 141 in Denpasar
Ibis Bali Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
#77 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar? Share your experiences!