“Yummy”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Excellent food, with a good range of authentic Balinese items. Service was friendly and fast - couldn't fault it

Reviewed 3 March 2014

If you want a magnificent meal in a relaxed friendly atmosphere - 2 Day Cafe is the place.
Budi and his staff are amazing cooks and hosts. Wonderful place to Dine!!!
Really a must when in Denpasar.
Barb

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We enjoyed eating here when we wanted a little peace and quiet.The food was fabulous especially the fried bananas and ice cream,The staff were welcoming,polite and efficient.Cannot understand why it isnt busier sometimes we were the only ones eating in there.Throughly recommend you give it a try you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Staff have attention to detail, chefs perfect in every way, menu selection is well varied, owners are friendly and attempt to visit each customer with a greeting and helpful assistance. Come to The 2Day Café early during your stay & you can return often, I know you will agree.

You deserve the pampering that you will receive so show your appreciation to Budy & the staff by sharing your visit to Bali with them.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Walking by this restaurant and saw the Trip Advisor plaque. I am a vegetarian, and there were many selections for me to choose from. My husband was in search of some meaty Balinese affair, so we both got what we were looking for at 2 day. He ordered a "sampling platter" of different Balinese delights, and I had a veggie curry that was so delish, I ordered another. They were confused and asked "to go?" So I had 2 meals while my husband ordered dessert. The food and drinks were great (beer and Mohito).

1  Thank travelingpastamama