“Awesome experience..” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours

Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #35 of 844 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join the fun with Sila & Team as we take you on an unforgettable journey of beautiful Bali. We will venture off the beaten track and show you the best to do & to see in Bali. Wonderful experience that will stay with you forever.
kl
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent..Me and my wife had a great trip with sila tours.. The drivers were very friendly and helpful in all ways. They were very flexible too .. Defenitely go with thwm if u visit bali..

Visited May 2014
baliwithsila, Manager at Sila's Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Vivek87s,

Thank you very much for this kinds review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our service. We work hard to provide friendly and timely service. We appreciate your booking with Sila's Bali Tours and see you in Bali again next time.

melbourne
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Excellent amd Easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Contacted sila with our request for a driver for the day,
all done by email late at night and received fast responses to our emails.
our driver Agus arrived promptly having located our hard to find villa
Agus was a very safe driver and accomodated our ever changing plans for the day, having good english we learnt a bit more of the balinese culture during our 2 days with Agus.
The ease of booking was great and highly recommend Sila for your transport needs as I will definitely use them on my next visit to bali.

Visited May 2014
Dear Withcypoo,

Singapore, Singapore
“Enjoyable, fuss-free and safe experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I really appreciated and enjoyed the services of Sila's Bali Tours.

1) Booking via email was fuss-free. Replies were quick in coming, within one day.

2) We booked both the Mount Batur trek, as well as the Lovina dolphin tour. Pick-up was on time for both days, and the drive was safe and smooth. Made was very helpful and friendly, and he was a safe driver.

3) The Mount Batur trek was smooth (but tiring!) and we were safely brought to the summit in time to see the sunrise. Great view!

4) The Lovina dolphin tour was a fantastic experience and we were able to see many dolphins out at sea. On the way back to Kuta, Made brought us to see various sites of interest such as the Gitgit waterfall, temples, and a coffee plantation. He was helpful, but not pushy (which was great!)

Overall, we enjoyed our two day trips with Sila. The booking process was fuss-free and our driver, Made, ensured we had a safe and fun trip. We will definitely look for Sila again when we go back to Bali in the future

Dear Benjamin,

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Booking was a breeze and the driver was on time for both the day tour and the drop off at airport. We understood from the beginning that the driver is not a licensed tour guide and we were not expecting him to be one but he has exceeded our expectations by walking around with us at Uluwatu and was providing expanations and all. The only problem is that they have forgotten the baby seat that we have requested, otherwise, the expeirence was perfect!

Dear Jaminthejar,

Manila, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wish we had a different driver/tour guide”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I've read excellent reviews for the Sila's Bali Tours and decided to hire them for our day tour of Bali. Here are the good and not so good points based on my experience.

First, you can commend them for being quick to respond to email and online inquiries. The driver came on time to pick us up at the hotel. Plus, his english was fine.

However, somehow, I expected the driver to also serve as our tour guide for the whole day. But the one assigned to us was so quiet, he hardly said anything during the trip, so we were mostly on our own. Good thing I did some research about some of the areas we were visiting, so we were fine. Plus, somehow I also expected the tour guide to be at least skilled with taking pictures (in cases that we needed a group picture, instead of having to set up the tripod) but again, i probably was expecting too much.

Dear Ashi3D,

I'm feel sorry to hear that our service is not reach your expectation. I will increase our service quality and keep monitoring my drivers. hope I can meet you in person next time and I will do my best for you.

Sila