“Best Tours in Bali”
Review of Bali Bagus Tours

Bali Bagus Tours
Ranked #140 of 966 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Suta, I've been doing this work since 1995, then decided to create Bali Bagus Tours to assist travelers make the most out of their time spent in Bali by providing flexible and good value solutions for all holiday needs. I can create flexible tour itineraries tailored to time and preference specifications. A customized tour is perhaps the best way to discover the Island of Bali, meet its humble people and witness the cultural traditional that have mesmerized visitor from over the world.Hope I and my team could be of assistance during your holiday in Bali.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Thank you to Suta for all your organization and the excellent service. We went to Bali with group of 15 person and 1 infant. We were able to arrange everything via email before the trip. Suta's team is met us at Denpasar airport to fetch us to dinner n back to hotel. (Thanks for their patient was waiting us at airport around 2 hours due to we have long queue at immigration part). Suta is a Lovely Kind Honest, Friendly and Polite man. He was Flexible with all our requested itinerary and they are most accommodating and will listen to your wants and needs. He is someone that you can really trust. I would highly recommend Suta and Bali Bagus Tours to anyone who will be travel to Bali.
We will back to Bali, see you soon!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Excellent tour service for sure! My friends and I enjoyed our trip with Pak Gede so much we are all currently having Bali withdrawal symptoms! (Since Suta was unavailable but that didn't stop us all from enjoying Bali!)

Pak Gede was great! Being in the car going to places around Bali.. hearing all the history.. all the stories.. joking around.. with excellent english if I might add! All in all.. IT WAS AWESOME!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My family and I spent one week in Bali. It was our first trip there. We wanted a combination of relaxing beach/pool some days, and exploration/sightseeing on the other days. We sent Suta an email a couple months in advance and asked him to reserve 2 full days for us, and an airport pickup. Suta told us the days we could choose from and in a couple emails we were all set.

Suta picked us up at the airport just after our plane landed at midnight(!) and drove us directly to the hotel 20 minutes away. His price for this was very reasonable (only a little more than a taxi). I highly recommend meeting Suta this way. It allowed my daughters (14y & 10y) to meet him and like him right away. It also removed the worries about taxis.

Our day trips with Suta were fantastic (volcano, temples, ocean views, shopping, etc.). He was very flexible and suggested different options as the days went by. His positive attitude and knowledge of the sights was excellent. His English was great. I cannot say enough about him.

At the end of each day, we received a receipt for services, which exactly matched the prices we expected from his website. "Bali Bagus" is a popular phrase in Bali, so make sure your are on Suta's website. You will see a picture of him and his background there. We will be back to Bali, and Suta will be our first contact before we arrive.

1  Thank ejb99tn
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I echo all the great things said about Suta. He is polite, punctual, patient and so knowledgeable. He is a safe driver, which is important because Bali traffic is "anything goes". I also felt that some parts of a Bali can be sketchy, so you really can't underestimate the importance of having a local person you can trust. Also, you get to pay local (instead of tourist) prices when you go with a Suta!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is my 1st time to Bali for our Honeymoon~ Very thank you to Suta for his excellent service. We are very enjoy in this trip and very satisfy with his romantic arrangement.Wish ur Bali Bagus Tours will become No.1 best service tour in Bali ~