Stayed here for 4D3N. At first look the place is very well maintained, very clean and its how exactly shown in their website.
1. Staffs are excellent. Makes you feel as if at home. The receptionist, cleaner and the security guards, everyone is very friendly.
2. Rooms are very well maintained. Cleanliness is given major priority. Makes your stay very comfortable.
3. Breakfast is really good. During our stay there weren't many occupants, hence limited menu of breakfast. But it was still good. In fact, one of the night we ordered dinner from their menu, was good and worth the price as well. You can have dinner at the poolside bar right after your swimming session. Bar kitchen is opened till 2300hrs.
4. The pool is really lovely! (exactly like shown in the pic). Opened 24 hrs. If no one is using it, then the lights at pool goes off about 2300hrs. But if you're still swimming, just tell the receptionist and they will leave it on for you. And it's all yours.
5. Again, I have to mention about the staff hospitality. On the last day, our flight was at 1600hrs, and asked them if can check out at 1300hrs. Without any hesitation they agreed for it, and without any additional charges too.
6. Anywhere you want to go, just ask the receptionist for a cab, will be there right at the time required!
1. Some pics shown in the website are not exactly the same as in real. For instance, the bathroom for the single suite bedroom is very small, and same goes for the kitchen as well. We initially thought except for the bedroom concept and upper portion for the family suite, rest would be the same for the single suite room. Leads to minor confusion.
2. There aren't many walking distance tourist spots from the residence. Places like Kuta & Seminyak is about 30 mins away, and will cost about IDR 60,000 one way on average. Sanur beach is about 15 mins away on a less traffic day. Even places like Pasar Badung, Ramayana will take about 20-30 mins drive with the normal traffic condition in Denpasar.
Overall, we had a comfortable stay here. The warm hospitality of the staffs were great, and enjoyed my stay. And yes definitely will stay back here.
Stay period : 7th March - 10th March 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Banyumas VillaExperience the new benchmark of villa style in Bali. With a strong passion to create an unforgettable and intense resting experience, at The Banyumas , we’ve developed an exceptional unique concept of new and imaginative hospitality style conceding the most cherished style, value, service and benefits our guests would be pleased with.Located in heart of Denpasar, Bali, our property has been exclusively developed to accommodate families, holiday travelers, small groups, and is the most ideal choice to cater smart business travelers and corporate guests.We are dedicated in providing a cozy, luxurious and comfortable accommodation with a high-class facilities with the best rate guaranteed. Surrounded with beautiful tropical garden and the uniqueness of Balinese hospitality we are enthusiated to please our guests with our gentle hospitalit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Banyumas Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyumas Villa Bali/Denpasar