“Start of an AWESOME holiday. :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours

Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: CheapBalidriver pledge to drive you close to culture and beauty Island of Bali. Born in Bali, I have a natural sense of Bali culture and hospitality. I decided to share my knowledge by providing CheapBalidriver. I have more than 15 years’ experience in the hospitality services including hotel and villa services, I am confident that I can help you arrange – your Bali vacation package. I will help you to reduce the stress in searching for transportation, Bali accommodation and other requirements related to your Bali holidays.Safety, fun and convenient are in prime of my concern, new car mini-van 2012 (Susuki AVP) with double blowers air-conditioned, covering passengers accident insurance card for tourists transportation from PT. Jasa Raharja Indonesia government Bali branches,
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Start of an AWESOME holiday. :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Back for another review based on my own experience with made!

Bali was our first pit stop before moving on to Jogja and Surabaya. My sister and I had heard rave reviews from mummy and our elder sis so we decided, let's just stick to Made for our trip as well. It was not a bad decision because we were brought around and we never felt uncomfortable with Made. He was forthcoming with his suggestions and always made us feel at ease. He brought us to his spa which was wonderful, and he brought us to a seafood restaurant dinner, Bali Udang which was just exceptional. Beautiful ambience and food was good! :))

Although it was raining while we were there, he was more than happy to just drive us around as well as explain the different cultures that they have in Bali. :)

Thanks Made for an unforgettable trip in Bali! :)

Best Regards,
Farahin & Fadhilah :)

1 Thank NFS07

• Korean first
Philippines
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Great Driver - Became A Friend Quickly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

We arranged for him to be our driver before leaving the Philippines. He was not my first choice, but he certainly would be my first choice in the future. Unfortunately he had other clients some of the days we were in Bali and we had to use another driver (another company). The second driver was good and friendly, but you certainly noticed the difference in him and Made within minutes. Made was always on time and went out of his way to accommodate my health issues. I have difficulty walking. He made suggestions and listen to what we wanted to see. I made it clear no monkeys and no shopping and not once did he try to divert to those types of places. His command of English is good. He certainly appeared to be very responsible during the time he spent with us. I would give him the highest recommendation possible! Within hours he became a friend and not just an excellent driver. I enjoyed talking to him about his family and his religion since I am a retired priest. He never brought up religion or his family - I did. I know of nothing he could have done to make our trip more pleasant. His fee was reasonable.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank tom1941
MadePinda, Owner at Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Father Tom Martin,

First of All, thank you for your time sharing your Bali trip experience's and thank you for opportunity given to serve you during your Bali Vacation. It was blessed of the Lord give me chance talk to Catholic "Priest" with deeply conversation about universe.

As a private Bali driver, listen to the customer needs is my prime concern. I always drive the customers base on customer preferences and do suggestion or recommendation when necessary. I handle my an email by myself which we can discuss itinerary before you arrive in Bali . I touch conversation on email make us close as a friend quickly.

Once again Father, thank you for lead me to know who am I. I promise will serve customers as my responsible to the Lord. I am sure I will met you again somewhere, I don't know when. I always pray for your healthy and for sure the Lord blessing us always!!

With Sincerely Regards,

From your child in Bali Island, Made Pinda
Shah Alam, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Perfect trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

You cant go wrong with Made. I got his information after reading the review on this website and it exactly describes him. Being a local village head coupled with more than 10 years in the hospitality industry, Made has all round qualities you would want in your personal tour guide. You will get all the Balinese insights you will ever need and dont be shy to ask about anything you find curious about along your journey. He will be more than happy to share the history and culture of the local Balinese people. He will ensure you will get to see what you want and some extras along the way. Made is not one to talk about cost, rather how enjoyable can he make your experience in Bali. Informative, memorable, reasonable and most importantly hospitable and very accommodating. No regrets here!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mfaizk
MadePinda, Owner at Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
First of all, thank you Mr. Faiz for taking the time to share your experience during your Bali trip by using my service.

Congratulation for your wedding and happy honeymoon from paradise Island of Bali.
I am a lucky man have chance bring you around Bali. I am happy as a local head village can benefit you to learn more about culture of Bali. Hope you and your wife always blessed by the GOD and I am sure you will have happy family.

Regards,
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Bali Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I met him through the TripAdvisor review. He took great care of my family during last Christmas break. I strongly recommend him to those who need a clean car with good kind Bali driver. He speaks fluent English.
Thank you very much for your help. Made

1 Thank tubetrip
MadePinda, Owner at Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Dear Mr. Andrew Lee,

Season Greeting from Bali " Happy New Year 2014"

Many thanks for your opportunity given as your private driver in Bali and also thank you for your advise regarding developing my own service as Bali tour driver. What I believed customers is my marketing tool, After driving first Korean Family ( your family) then I got many Korean email and then engage me as a tour driver, again thank very much indeed.

Hopefully I have chance to serve/drive you and Family around Bali.

With Regards,
Made Pinda
“Excellent Driver & Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had the opportunity to book Made through our hotel stay, we were glad to have him as our driver. Excellent hospitality and does not mind if we have extended our time and does not rush our trip.

He made sure we saw the places we had to and ensured he we reached airport on time.

Visited December 2013
MadePinda, Owner at Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Mr. Kudiarasu M,

Thank you for your warm feedback of my service, It was nice to have Bali trip with your family in customize program. Yes, my commitment to customers "drive them as they needs not drive customers that I want to push them". South of Bali some time traffic jam for sure I will do flexible to full fill my customers requirements.

Would you please convoy my warm regards to your family.

Regards,