“TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE, FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours

Cheap Bali Driver - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: CheapBalidriver pledge to drive you close to culture and beauty Island of Bali. Born in Bali, I have a natural sense of Bali culture and hospitality. I decided to share my knowledge by providing CheapBalidriver. I have more than 15 years’ experience in the hospitality services including hotel and villa services, I am confident that I can help you arrange – your Bali vacation package. I will help you to reduce the stress in searching for transportation, Bali accommodation and other requirements related to your Bali holidays.Safety, fun and convenient are in prime of my concern, new car mini-van 2012 (Susuki AVP) with double blowers air-conditioned, covering passengers accident insurance card for tourists transportation from PT. Jasa Raharja Indonesia government Bali branches,
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bangi, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE, FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I heard really good reviews about Cheap Bali Driver, Made Pinda. I decided to contact him and arrange a trip for my family to in Bali with his services. I called him and he was extremely friendly and sincere. All my email queries was answered immediately. He even suggested the best way to enjoy Bali. Despite not going for the trip, having to organise the trip for my family and hearing only good things and big smiles about Made Pinda when they returned from their trip made me really happy. I will SURELY RECOMMEND any future travelers to Bali for a smooth, reliable, happy and safe trip. Well taken care of. We feel like one big family now.

-Nadira-

1 Thank Nadyra B

• Korean first
Hong Kong, China
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Made pinda made our Bali trip worthwhile. Our family were well taken care of. He made sure we were able to do all the touristy things but with a local twist. He is a definitely a great family driver cum guide. Thank you made pinda. Will recommend you to friends and family.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Amazing Bali with Made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

One word to sum it all: Amazing guide in every possible aspect you can think of. Being extremely accommodating and flexible, Made will make your time in Bali a memorable one. Planning your ideal Bali itinerary can be done on the day of the tour itself and Made will make sure that you are happy with the tour at the end of each day. He is also willing to go beyond what normal tour guides would do. In our case, knowing that I am an avid landscape photographer, he brought me and my dad to some of the hidden scenic spots in Bali!! After being with him for a few days, you can easily tell that hospitality is his primary agenda, and not the money. And if I ever go back to Bali, I will not think twice to go for Made again. Thank you very much for such a wonderful time in Bali!!!

2 Thank PengYong
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thoughtful and Sensible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

First of all, he write back to me immediately from my email. I've never wait a long time after I send an email.
Actually he advised me about my tour plan when I ask, even if I pay him only for driving. It was so nice!! I can rely on him during making plan.

And he has the most sensible drive & guide, he's very kind but when we talk each other me & my friend, then he became quiet. He never bothers us. If you need an talkative guide, then he will be your personal guide, if you need time to take a rest with your friend, then he will be quiet guide.

And when I made a tight plan to make, then he decide and ask me to skip a place to make better tour. He is the best driver I've ever met before.

Made Pinda, Thank you again!!

1 Thank Rosebud_Salv_
Bangalore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Relaible, Friendly and Knowledgeable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Tripadvisor helped me to locate Made Pinda as our private driver during our Bali vacation between April 23 and 28, 2014.
Me and my family were looking for a reliable personal tour guide to explore Bali's natural beauty (Kintamani volcano, Tanah Lot, Ubud rice fields) as well as its rich cultural heritage (Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Monkey Forest).
Needless to say, our expectations were fulfilled for the following reasons.

1. Clean, air-conditioned and well-maintained vehicle
2. Made's punctuality and commitment.
3. His knowledge about Bali, its language, culture and history. He patiently answered all questions that Mitul and me threw at him.
4. His polite and respectful behaviour towards ladies. He becomes a friend very quickly. He also told us about good eating places, on the way and near our resort.

i will definitely recommend him for people who are travelling to Bali and want a private tour. The entire tour programme between Made and me was done online --but there was no communication gap/hitch over timing or pricing. One advantage is that he does all the transactions himself.

He normally charges 800K Indonesian Rupiah for one full-day tour and one half-day tour. Entrance fees, tickets and food are your cost, leave the rest to Made.

Visited April 2014