“Adventure excellence in Bali”

Asia World Indonesia
Book In Advance
More Info
US$41.01*
and up
Kecak Uluwatu Show with Round-Trip Transfer
Ranked #162 of 861 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Asia World Indonesia is one of Indonesia's leading Inbound Tour Operators and Destination Management Company specializing in travel within Indonesia. It organizes everything, from activities, sightseeing, private tailor-made tours for individual travelers to memorable incentive trips for groups. The team consists of highly experienced and multinational individuals and is backed by a dedicated, professional team of tour guides and back office staff. Together they ensure that its guests receive consistently excellent services and innovative experiences. Discover the wondrous delights of Indonesia with Asia World Indonesia.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adventure excellence in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The team from Asia World Indonesia were an absolute dream to explore with in Bali. The staff were helpful, polite and very knowledgeable about the local culture and adventure trails. We undertook a mountain bike ride, white water rafting and a learning to surf experience. My family had an absolute ball and every activity was well-organized, safe and exhilarating. I recommend visitors to Bali to explore this amazing island with Asia World Indonesia.
Raine Grady - Producer, Luxury Escapes Australia.
Former Host - Travel Asia & Beyond, Star World

Visited July 2014
1 Thank RaineGrady
gobali999, Manager at Asia World Indonesia, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Raine,

Many thanks for your valuable time to write about your Adventure experience in Bali. We are indeed very happy to hear that everything went according to plan.

Please let us know whenever you come back. Thank you very much.

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exclusive Experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I had a wonderful stay in Bali with Asia World Indonesia with lovely hotels stays and unique experiences. Their concierge butler service is exceptional and my every whim was taken care of!

I stayed at the Amandari, Amankila, The Seminyak and the St. Regis, and enjoyed the variety that each location provided. Ubud was charming with the artist community and a delicious restaurant (Mosaic) while Chandi Dasa provided breathtaking ocean views. The beach locations in Seminyak and Nusa Dua were delightful and offered spectacular sunrise and sunset views.

I enjoyed an exclusive experience of dining in the rice paddies with a delicious meal prepared by a private chef in a traditional Balinese thatched hut and there are many more activities that I wish I could have done but was out of time. The cooking school experience is not to be missed, either!

The team at Asia World Indonesia is outstanding and will work to make sure that every detail is covered and every desire is met!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Libby S
gobali999, Manager at Asia World Indonesia, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Libby,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It is with great pleasure to hear that you were satisfied with our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bali.

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“NO ROOM AFTER ARRIVE HOTEL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Hotel tell us no room after we arrive Adirama Beach Hotel on 24-Dec-2013 even 2 months before we already booked and make the payment from your website.......

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Wang A
gobali999, Owner at Asia World Indonesia, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Wang A,

Thank you very much for your valuable time to write about your experience.

First of all, I am sorry for the inconveniences this has caused to you. It is correct, that we have received your booking through our client (travel agent) on September 20. However, due to some miscommunication between our reservation department as well as the hotel's finance department the room wasn't prepared. All this happened on December 19th, 2013.

According to the hotel's statement you were offered an upgrade to their sister property called Adirama Villa. We were told by the hotel again that you have declined that option. Adirama then has offered you to stay at the Aditya Beach Resort which you then have accepted.

In spite of this unfortunate situation, I would like to thank you for bringing your comments to our attention and I do personally hope that you will be considering coming back to Bali. If so, please feel free to email me on renato@asiaworldindonesia.com.

On behalf of Adirama Beach Resort and Asia World Indonesia, I would like to apologize for this mishap.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Bali.

Moscow, Russia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“The most unprofessional service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We used Asia World Tours desk in St Regis Hotel Bali for the one day trip to Java.

First the announced tour price of USD187 per person went up to USD 300 per person, however we ordered Russian speaking guide and better car.

Second they tried to cheat on the airline ticket prices, but thankfully we could check the web site of Garuda Airlines ourselves. Finally the business class tickets were bought at the initially offered economy fare.

Both of above was finally accepted as we requested luxury relaxed trip and were ready to pay some extra.

However next morning at 5.00 no one was waiting for us at the lobby as agreed. No one came until 6.00 when we took hotel car and went to airport ourselves. By the way 24 hour emergency number of Asia tours was switch to the answering machine.

Luckily we were met in Yogyakarta airport by our guide Irwan who was very nice person but hardly spoke fluent Russian that he told he learned once by himself! At the end of the tour he pushed us to sign the empty customer response form and when I finally filled one by myself was were much unpleased that his language that was hardly understood was not rated as excellent. He has shown us number of forms he had with himself where he was rated as excellent ( guess who filled them up!).

Finally we were met back in Denpasar by very unpleasant casually dressed driver who brought us on foot to 2 km away free parking where he parked the car to avoid the tolls. No need to say he was also avoiding the highway to the hotel were the tolls were also required!

To my surprise no one from Asia Tours brought any excuses neither same day nor one day later when I am writing this feedback. The smiling guy at the desk simply said about the morning accident that the driver was still sleeping when he called him at 09-00 o'clock at the day of the tour! Moreover he rejected even to take the transfer that was not provided from the tour price!!

This is all was about USD 1500 priced one day private luxury tour for two!! I am very experienced traveller and various things happen sometimes but this is for the first time that the large tour operator services in such a manner almost like on the local street market!!

Never to be used again. Highly NOT recommended unless you want to spoil your journey, especially knowing about numerous other offers at this highly competitive local tour market in Bali.

Visited December 2013
6 Thank AS71
Renato D, Owner at Asia World Indonesia, responded to this review, 23 January 2015
Dear AS71,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our services. My apologies for the delay in responding, as I wanted to wait for at least 12 months to see if you would pay for the services rendered by Asia World Indonesia.

Further to your feedback, I would like respond as follows: At our tour counter you asked initially for the 1-Day Yogyakarta trip based on a standard car and with an English-speaking guide. However, you changed your request to a better category of car and a Russian-speaking guide that obviously incurred a higher price.

Regarding the flight to Yogyakarta, we have quoted you the airfare based on US Dollars. My team had instructions to quote the fare based on our internal exchange rate. Since we are not IATA affiliated, we get airfare quotes from a third party supplier. As an experienced traveller, you may be aware that airfares change constantly. Thus, the difference in the airfare could have been from the exchange rate variation of the US Dollar and the Indonesian Rupiah, and the different airfare available on Garuda’s website. As I have worked with my team for many years, I am convinced they didn't mean to cheat you. Again, I am sorry that this hasn't been communicated to you properly.
We acknowledged the driver, who was sub-contracted through another supplier, didn't show up to send you to the airport. You subsequently took a taxi to the airport for the flight (Business Class) to Yogyakarta.

I wish to emphasis that the no-show by the driver is against all our standard operating procedures and our work ethics. Once again, I am very sorry for this mishap and would like to apologise to you for it. For your information, we are no longer working with that transport company.

I was on holiday during this period, so I couldn't meet you personally upon your return from Yogyakarta. Our Manager of Operations apologised to you and offered a refund of USD 450.-- (equal to the land arrangements for the tour in Yogyakarta) as a goodwill gesture for the mishap. However, you asked for a refund of the Business class ticket to Yogyakarta as well, which we didn't agree.

A few days later, you checked out from St. Regis without paying for any of the services that we have rendered. This means you had a free 1-Day trip to Yogyakarta in Business Class for two hosted by Asia World Indonesia.

I hope this clears up the misunderstanding, and we regret any inconvenience caused during your holidays.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding travel services!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I engaged Asia World International to help us plan our trip to Indonesia, and they surpassed our every expectation. Their agents handled our dozens of detailed questions promptly, politely, and accurately. They offered us many options and were incredibly flexible with out wants and needs. On the ground, all of our guides were knowledgeable, friendly, prompt, and courteous - never a delay or a wait. Our rental vehicles were immaculate and our drivers were also top-notch. I would recommend Asia World to anyone traveling to Indonesia.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Rick A
gobali999, Owner at Asia World Indonesia, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Rick A.,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed the services provided by our company. We are always grateful for any feedback we get so we can improve ourselves continuously. Once again, thank you very much and hopefully we have the chance to welcoming you and your wife again to Indonesia.