“Great Service”

Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Putu Sudiana, but people call me just Putu. Born and raised in Bali, I am a husband, a father & tour driver guide for over 5 years. I am honest, true, experienced, polite, hard worker and dependable. My approach is to integrate my Balinese culture, experience and knowledge with your ideas and desires to help you create your ideal holiday. I have served clients from all of the world - Australia, China, all over Europe, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, USA to name a few. I want you to feel comfortable and at home in Bali. Other drivers and guides may suggest or take you to personal shops/restaurants but not I. With Putu I will always give you honest and true recommendations if you ask. You go where you want to go, when you want to go. This is YOUR experience! I am here to help you in ANYWAY you'd like - whether it's planning a full day itinerary or simply relaxing on the beach all day!
Perth, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We spent a terrific day with Gede (Putu's younger brother). He was fantastic! He helped us decide which activities would be feasible to do all in one day. He recommended a silver jewelry shop where we could watch the jewelry being made. Took pictures of us as a family (I'm finally in some vacation photos). Recommended a great restaurant for lunch. Waited for us in Jimbaran while we ate dinner and returned us safely to our hotel.

Visited July 2013

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Putu a great driver”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have spent a great day touring with Putu. We wanted to go to Ubud and Tanah Lot. Putu was a great guide nothing was too much trouble, he was happy to stop whenever we wanted. He took us to a great restaurant for crispy duck, which was delicious. A great day all round. If you are looking for a reliable driver with a clean air conditioned car, Putu is the best choice.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TCCJEC
Columbia, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved Putu and his team”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I very much enjoyed my time on Bali, and one of the highlights was being able to see so much of the island with Putu and his tour. We were able to really customize our tour. There were a few requests for shops, and Putu was able to us to the specialty stores off the beaten path, with far superior quality and better prices that what you would find on the main tourist roads, even though sometimes the other shops are just two blocks away. We ended the day at Tanah Lot, and wow, what a fantastic time. You will not be disappointed by the service of this operation.

Visited April 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Our First Bali Experience”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Last June 4-8, 2013 my wife and I celebrated our 27th year anniversary in Bali Indonesia. It was our first time to visit the place so it was quite a challenge to find a good tour guide and driver. Searching via Google we were lead to" tripadvisor" and found Putu's link. As you can imagine finding Putu Sudiana and hiring his transportation services was indeed a blessing. Putu provided an excellent service! I highly recommend him to all desiring to visit Bali. He exceeded all our expectations. Putu Sudiana is the person to look for when it comes to touring Bali! He is knowledgeable, kind, honest, polite, sweet and takes good care of his clients. His professional charges are very reasonable. Next time we visit Bali with our family, Putu Sudiana will definitely be the person we will again contact. Thanks Putu for your excellent service!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than a driver”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My friend and I had a chance to visit Bali from 05 June to 8 June '13, by doing some searching on the Internet, we found Mr. Gede. We were so impressed by his service. At first, our domestic flight was delayed for more than 1 hour, and I thought that Mr. Gede wouldn't be there for us because of long waiting, but the truth was different. By the time we got out of the airport, we saw him...we couldn't say how appreciate we were at that moment...

After 4 days at Bali, besides our planned activities, he even drove us to new places and most of them were very beautiful. He also brought us sarongs just in case we got into the temple.
To us, Mr. Gede is more than a driver, he is a friend of ours.

Contact him, you'll have a great and unforgettable trip in Bali for sure.

Visited June 2013