“A great little restaurant”
Review of Dayu I Restaurant

Dayu I Restaurant
Ranked #148 of 1,163 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My hubby and I always eat at this restaurant when in Bali. It is super cheap and the food is great. While it does not look much from the front the service and quality of food is good.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We have been eating here for as long as I can remember and the best we like is the chicken in the basket and have at least eight trips here to eat in our stay. Very friendly staff and in a good location.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My husband and I always eat here at least once during our frequent trips to Bali. As another reviewer has said looks can be deceiving - don't let how the place looks put you off! This is a family run business and the local dishes are really delicious, the Bintangs are (usually) icy cold and the prices are very easy on the pocket.

Pretty much just across the road from Kuta Beach Club, whenever we have taken friends there they agree it is one of the best meals they have had in bali and are always astonished at how inexpensive it is.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Nice food, great atmosphere, clean toilets, busy so may pay to book. Service was good, friendly staff, nice coffee.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

i love dayu 1 - it has an authentic blai enu with western options as well the staff are great and the meals are so cheap but yummy also

1  Thank Rebecca V