“Looks are deceiving”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This restaurant from the front looks so small but walk in side and you will be surprised it is huge. The food is fantastic for me there are certain things I cannot eat and they cook it how ever you require it. Made is the restaurant manager and always greets you with a smile she is very versatile she cooks as well. Nothing is too much trouble. The cook Ayu as well as her brother who is the owner of the restaurant. They have Komang who is the waitress such a sweet girl and some times if they are really busy her husband Wayan also helps out. Mozzies yes they are every where but they put mozzie coils by your table but I would also put on some Off as well better to be safe than sorry. My husband loves the Deep fried prawns my favourite is chicken veggie soup or my chicken snitzel with mashed potato and veg. I would happly recommend this restaurant to any one. I have also never had the Bali Belly from here.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Been eating here for over 24 years and never had a problem. Food is fantastic and great prices not expensive at all. It is a family run and owned place and they are friendly and so is the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family and I have dined here almost exclusively over the past thirty years. Not pretentious but a reasonable range at very reasonable prices.Make sure that you take your Aeroguard as is like most of KUTA.mOZZIES.. Never had Bali Belly

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My hubby and I always eat at this restaurant when in Bali. It is super cheap and the food is great. While it does not look much from the front the service and quality of food is good.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We have been eating here for as long as I can remember and the best we like is the chicken in the basket and have at least eight trips here to eat in our stay. Very friendly staff and in a good location.