“As good as ever”

Dining options: Takeout
Bandung,Indonesia
“As good as ever”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Since the first time I taste it some years ago until couple days ago, the taste still the same, so far for consistency...a bit expensive but it's gooood...;)

• Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
“Best Nasi Campur Bali”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

It's on 1 of my must visit in Denpasar if I have the time luxury. Ideal for an early lunch after flight to Bali for me. Just order a nasi campur and you will have all on your plate, my mom, hubby, nephew and my assistant whom I have taken there all love it as well. If I visited before my direct 1 hour flight home, I will certainly bring some boxes of nasi campur home for gifts. Each portion is IDR 35K exclude drinks.

• Visited November 2013
Denpasar
“The best Balinese food in the town”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This restaurant is very famous from longtime ago, when I was very young. Many of VIP from Indonesia has ever taste this restaurant! One of my family favorite Balinese food restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Best Nasi Campur”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

If you are in Denpasar this is the best place to go for Nasi Campur.. The beef sate is my favourite, sweet n spicy..

Visited August 2013
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Best nasi campur bali for me”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The best nasi campur Bali that I have ever tried. Its a sure visit every time I visit Bali. Clean place and reasonable price.

• Visited December 2012