“Excellent service, cheap beer”

Boardriders Cafe Bali
Ranked #286 of 1,186 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This place was a fantastic saviour for our holiday! My fiance desperately wanted to watch the cricket on Boxing day (who goes to Bali to do that?!?) when he was sick of shopping. We went in here to air conditioning - beautiful! Then we went upstairs where they offered to put the cricket on the projector - he was in heaven with $2 Bintangs! Also had a burger here - very nice. My fiance also got his hair cut here - $7 including a beer!

1  Thank hammy1990

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This place is just amazing. I went there for shopping and it's just awsome. Staffs r friendly as well as the owner. It has restaurant upstair n the foods r great. It's a lot cheaper than other restaurant around legian. Even though it has affordable price,the quality is superb. The foods r tasty and has great portions.

1  Thank ChrisChoi
Reviewed 8 December 2013

On top of the Quiksilver store is Boardriders Cafe, with amazing food and fresh juices. Pool table, surfing videos showing on TV´s, magazines to read and since it´s on the second floor there´s no one trying to sell you things (sunglasses etc) all the time. A perfect place to have a great breakfast before surfing or just chillin at night.

2  Thank Nina F
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We made this our regular hang-out place up-stairs. It was great to sit, eat & watch everyone from the street & the footy on the big screen tv. Their spring rolls are fantastic & ice coffee are great too. We kept going back nearly every day on our 2 week holiday as the up-stairs was a great place to relax & watch the world go by. The food, staff, breeze and amenities are all very good.

1  Thank LindaJurss
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Love the relaxed atmosphere and great coffee. I had a delicious toasted panini which was perfect as I am completely nasi gorganged out! I also enjoyed the music and the free wifi, it's walking distance from my hotel so super easy. I will be back in the next couple of days!

1  Thank islandhopperasia