“Bali bali dive centre”
Review of Bali Fun Diving

Bali Fun Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving Bali , Bali Diving Course, Bali Diving Safari, Diving Bali Packages, Boutique dive operator. Bali Fun Diving arranges with professionally organized, custom made itinerary based on request , premium services with qualified and certified dive staff team,small ratio and groups.Dedicated bali diving trips to the best and finest dive destination all around in Indonesia. Specially in Bali and around Indonesia.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Bali bali dive centre”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

though operated by just 2 persons, Verly and Gus gave the most attentive service ever that will make you feel safe and money valued for all the things that we've paid for. 80% of my diving trips in Bali is with Bali Fun Diving and I will never choose another or find another dive centre that is so attentive.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank SheMin2013

Seoul, South Korea
“Perfect...”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We, me & my wife, have done a Diving Safari from Secret bay to Padangbai for 8 days. It's almost two thirds of Bali. Especially looking for Macro.
They, Verly & Agus, were almost perfect from the inquiries to sending us to the airport(DPS). At the first time we were a little concerned about the diving safari in Bali because there were so many big & small diving operators and I was told that it's very important to choose good one by my local friend. And it would be very tough schedule. Actually I had no idea of their capability and reliability, frankly speaking. But it's only overcare in a word.
They took care of us in every details as their family or friends and have never forgot anything that they told us once. Always paid attention to our comport and interest.
It's not so important for us to see something or nothing because it's up to sea but they kept trying to show us something. I was touch with their efforts.
The accommodation were good comparing to their prices. Food OK. the van was comfortable. The diving operation was perfect.
Finally I found many reasons to be back to Bali in the near future. I will be back to Bali Fun Diving again certainly. Unfortunately if I want to go alone, it costs too much.
Miss them and there already.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank LennyKim
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended and Value for Money”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Verly and Cuplis were recommended by friend when I decided to enroll in OW certificate. My friend and I took OW at Tulamben and Padang Bai Bali in May 2013 and in Aug 13, we did our Advanced Adventurer certificate also with Verly and Cuplis at Tulamben and Nusa Penida. I just did my 3rd dive trip to Tulamben, Amed, Nusa Penida and Padang Bai. Both are very calm and professional when guiding and guarding their clients under the water while both have good sense of humour in the land. I highly recommend Verly and Cuplis if you decide to do either dive trip or underwater certification in Bali. Last thing but also important is they charge you with reasonable price for the trip which include airport transportation, hotel accomodation, transportation during the trip and dive gear (if you don't have any yet).

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Cibangcibung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Underwater Bliss”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Earlier this year I went on an introductory diving with Vee & Agus (BFD) in Tulamben, I felt in love with diving and last week I continued to take the SSI OWD certfication with Agus. Thanks to Vee for arranging a convenient service for the diving trip with great meals arrangement, and Agus for being very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable underwater. Agus took me to Padang Bai and I had the best diving time during my OWD course and I'm looking forward to have my diving trip with BFD. All the best guys!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank StephenOdang
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome times!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We did a dive safari trip that was coordinated by them, and it was planned really well with lots of options for customization! Great service as well, was well taken care of throughout the entire trip, and really really fantastic dives. Went back home happy and satisfied!

Visited July 2013