The room where I stayed was nice and very cheap. The pool is small but nice. The location was quite far from Ubud center place, 20, 30 minutes by car. However you can also rent a motorcycle or use a taxi and reach the town. The hotel is old fashion which is fine. SPA is too expencive compare the service that many SPA in Ubud are offering. Recommended for people preferring a calm and relax atmosphere. Staff is very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villas have a full art collection - Indonesian Tribal Art, painting collection, painting work shop along with the luxury and quiet, privacy and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Puri Art Museum And Resort
- Alam Puri Art Museum Hotel Denpasar
- Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort Bali/Denpasar